Base price of JL Rubicon

Basscat

LOL!! I think I'm gonna need to wheel it a bit first to know for sure. That being said, it'd be hard keep it stock any longer that I need it to be and I can't imagine running it on anything less than 37's. If I can somehow get it up on 40's, that's where I'd like it to be. :yup:

You going to keep the 3.6 or stick an LS3 Gen V in it?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The LS/LT swap is going to be much tougher on the JL. Many more computers to deal with and not nearly as easy as a JK. I bet there are hemi kits out within a month though, that won't be nearly as hard for them to do.

Hmmm, Repp mentioned something about that.

Stoked for you guys. If Rubicat needs some attention or is feeling lonely, Carson City is within reach of salt lake. I don't mind baby sitting [emoji39]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Stoked for you guys. If Rubicat needs some attention or is feeling lonely, Carson City is within reach of salt lake. I don't mind baby sitting [emoji39]

LOL!! Actually, I've had Moby on the rack for the last week so that I could do maintenance on him. Needless to say, Rubicat had been moved up to the front garage.

jorgelrod

Hooked
LOL!! I think I'm gonna need to wheel it a bit first to know for sure. That being said, it'd be hard keep it stock any longer that I need it to be and I can't imagine running it on anything less than 37's. If I can somehow get it up on 40's, that's where I'd like it to be. :yup:

Time to crack open the piggy bank... :cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom