Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

benatc1

Hooked
appears I have lost the posts that i made last night/evening. sure its due to the updates but either way here is the ol red going back together so i can get her ready to sell 20160925_190137.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Also thanks to those who responded to my switch pros mounting location thread yesterday, that appears to have vanished as well. I saw some of the posts but was unable to respond, i really like the over rearview mirror idea but im going to put my cb there I think. i may get a pillar or shifter panel to place it on for the time being- until i get a cage and then mount it to get cage( may be a bit)

swampdog

During the server swap, some of Monday's data got misplaced. They're working on it.

Meh, if I could erase most Monday's from my life I probably would anyways...don't waste your time, nothing great happened hahaha.

benatc1

Hooked
During the server swap, some of Monday's data got misplaced. They're working on it.

figured as much, no worries at all, i know the amount of work they put into all of this. I wasn't worried about it, just figured id pick back up where i left off.

benatc1

Hooked
been a slow fall for any upgrades but was able to get my cobra 29LX installed. needs a bit of tuning still but whenever I can find time to hit a trail again at least I'll be able to communicate. 1478570410011.jpg 1478570416862.jpg 1478570422102.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Few things fell into place yesterday, sold the old 2 door red beast and with Hinrichs inspiration and taking the leap yesterday ive just ordered up my Switch-Pros as well!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Few things fell into place yesterday, sold the old 2 door red beast and with Hinrichs inspiration and taking the leap yesterday ive just ordered up my Switch-Pros as well!

Congrats to you on getting your 2-door sold :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

Congrats on getting it sold :thumb:

I feel special I was the reason haha, I will try and do a good job this weekend documenting the install of the new setup.

Top Bottom