Bent front axle housing.....now what?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Mathematical calculations and comparisons of strength only work if there are no variables (e.g. quality of construction and/or quality of the steel itself.) Anyway, like it has been said before, would you rather buy an axle from a company who spends all of its time and resources making axles (in the U.S.A.), or from a company who has a little bit of everything made for it in China? The choice seems pretty simple to me but it's your money, do what you want with it.

Last edited:

OC Paul

I believe I read in this tread that a prorock 44 axle that is set up for the oem rubicon elocker can accept other lockers if I wanted or needed to go that route later. What kind of lockers if any can be put in this rubicon elocker prorocker?

You guys that run this axle. What trails have you run in big bear and Johnson valley? I have a 2012 JKU and run 37's. I like rocks and know the prorock 60 is the way to go but would like some idea as to how far one can beat on a prorock 44.

pvanweelden

Mathematical calculations and comparisons of strength only work if there are no variables (e.g. quality of construction and/or quality of the steel itself.) Anyway, like it has been said before, would you rather buy an axle from a company who spends all of its time and resources making axles (in the U.S.A.), or from a company who has a little bit of everything made for it in China? The choice seems pretty simple to me but it's your money, do what you want with it.

^ this made me think of this , which is a nice way to sum it up as well :D

You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it? Rip Chris Farley

jkjurny

^ this made me think of this , which is a nice way to sum it up as well :D

You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it? Rip Chris Farley

Such an appropriate quote LOL

Top Bottom