(Besides Jeeps) What else are you into?

Metalmasher

CombatVetJK said:
Family, guns, hunting, fishing, anything outdoors related, helping disabled military veterans like myself

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We can never repay you men and women! Thanks

I race sprint cars for my other hobbie

Jeeper Jr.

I'm interested in automobiles (Mustangs ftw) and of course Jeeps!
I'm also a bit of a gamer although I don't have much time anymore to play.
However, I'm an avid musician too. Piano, guitar, violin and viola in particular.
Recently I've become an amateur PC builder.
1398975647815.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

droflakcin

I like fishing, mainly saltwater but here recently ive been doing a lot of freshwater fishing, shooting, taking my dirt bike out to the tracks, I LOVE dirt track racing (late models ) and anything to do with my family.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Fly fishing, I usually wade out into the water but I'm hoping to get a kayak. Also Olympic weightlifting. Something that I really enjoy for some reason... :idontknow:

FrankenJeeper

First and foremost for me is family, and I enjoy camping, fishing, working on anything with a motor, kayaking and working with my dad on projects.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigereye10

Hmm, lets see my other main hobby would be gaming/chatting with my friends that I've met over the internet and in real life and of course having out with my family.

TheLloyd

Drag racing, street performance cars, diesels, auto cross, guns, beer, great food, and of course my kids and wife! If I have them with me during all but one of the these life is at it's fullest!

jkmohican

Scuba, aquariums, shooting, basically anything that involves being outdoors, fishing, boating. Light saber duels. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hotshotjeep

Im into hunting, guns, games. And my other ride which is a mustang. I also mountain bike and snowboard. Oh and camping,

Sent from my SGH-I727R using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom