(Besides Jeeps) What else are you into?

JKDriver

I like building things. I assemble guns from parts kits. Not just Leggo's like AR's but things that require gun-smithing like FAL's, Martini Henry's, Rolling blocks and some AK's. I build wooden canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards.

As a family we love shooting, boating, hiking, and playing with the Wild Boys (our 1 1/2 year old Weimaraners)

We also like donate time and materials to help our Veterans, especially the disabled. We have my father who is a 100% Combat disabled Vietnam vet living with us, and through him we realized the extent to which the system doesn't take care of so much for them. So we work with organizations that are helping disabled Vets adapt their homes to cope with their specific disability. Since my business is a Decorative concrete and commercial coatings company, we install decorative epoxy flooring that allows seamless transitions through out homes and especially bathrooms, as well as build ramps, eliminate stairs, and apply anti slip surfaces.

Oh, and I have an unfortunate Gun and WWII memorabilia collecting addiction.......I've sought help, but it seems to be incurable...

Kromar

Jkdriver thanks what you do for out Vets. I enjoy going to my camp and doing wildlife photography and videos. Have a few guns which I enjoy shooting when I can get ammo and family time at camp.

cpayne41

Haha, thanks'. Don't be fooled though. We all know how much owning a Jeep can cost. Just try owning and maintaining a boat lol.
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

I'm into wake boarding, boats, as well as striper fishing in the winter time. Its hard not to love the water growing up on Lake Lanier.

I enjoy the finer things in life, like most men... almost anything to do outside, hunting, fishing, long walks on the beach, or woods, I enjoy spending time with the wife and the occasional 2 am trip to wal-mart to people watch lol. But besides all that my true passion is rock climbing... There is no other sense of freedom when your a couple hundred feet up on an exposed rock face with nothing but empty space all around you.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399464169.496768.jpg

kevinp

I'm pretty into scuba diving (I'm a rescue diver with one specialty left to get my master certification), hiking, sitting on the beach, and running. Most of all, I like hanging out with my wife. We've been married for almost 27 years. I do other things to burn off stress, but she's the center of my world. :)

PICT0019.jpg

sean112280

I'm pretty into scuba diving (I'm a rescue diver with one specialty left to get my master certification), hiking, sitting on the beach, and running. Most of all, I like hanging out with my wife. We've been married for almost 27 years. I do other things to burn off stress, but she's the center of my world. :)

View attachment 82070

Nice lionfish!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I enjoy camping, hiking but only short one's, bar-b-Q-ing, beach, kayaking, fishing, playing games, relaxing, friends, family, working on cars, trucks etc. I like to read zombie books. And wayalife hanging out reading posts.

kevinp

Nice lionfish!

Thank you! It is a Hawaiian Lionfish, endemic to, and only found in, well, Hawaii. haha Fully grown, they are only about 3 - 4" long. Which is why I was stoked to find it. The photo was taking at the Molokini Crater in Maui. Terrific dive site!

DMF

I'm into photography. Picked up a Canon MKIII last fall and took my first pick of the Milky Way when I was up in Yosemite. That led me to get a Jeep to go take more pictures like that. Since the Jeep I haven't really pick up the camera again but a few times.

ghostryder

Snowboarding I love probably my most favorite thing to do most people countdown to summer i count down till my next snowboarding trip i love back country thats the sign in park city going to back country from the canyons ski resort also i love playing on my quad which has a lot more mods now including radiator relocated i love my job i do specialized work on high tension lines while they are energized and a lot of a helicopter and a lot more but don't want to take up all the room with pictures just basically if its fast dangerous or goes boom i am there

badlands.jpg muddin.jpg snowboard warning .jpg swing ladder.jpg water wheely.jpg whisper flight.jpg

hydrohut

Snowboarding I love probably my most favorite thing to do most people countdown to summer i count down till my next snowboarding trip i love back country thats the sign in park city going to back country from the canyons ski resort also i love playing on my quad which has a lot more mods now including radiator relocated i love my job i do specialized work on high tension lines while they are energized and a lot of a helicopter and a lot more but don't want to take up all the room with pictures just basically if its fast dangerous or goes boom i am there

View attachment 82116 View attachment 82117 View attachment 82118 View attachment 82119 View attachment 82120 View attachment 82121

Excellent photo's, love the sign on the ski slope! And a job working with helicopters! That's living the dream....

Ldogg

I have had several expensive hobbies over the years. Started with salt water fish, and it really got into it, to where I was growing and selling corals to support my hobby. Then I got out because I didn't have the time to devote to it like I wanted, and I started messing with rc cars. Well if you think modding your jeep is addictive, the 1:10 version is just as bad.... I have about 30 rc cars right now, mostly scale crawlers and they are all decked out. I also like to collect knives, and have been on a survival kick lately.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511353.514071.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511365.024089.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511380.562422.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511401.916426.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511418.614755.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511433.649241.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511452.993189.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511470.315116.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511490.768512.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511507.199689.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511535.751131.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399511567.689606.jpg