(Besides Jeeps) What else are you into?

MilesNauticus

Pew Pew Pew...and anything of the like

Training..
IMG_2936.JPG

Getting my wife some trigger time...
IMG_2401.JPG

And anything I get to do with these little guys...
533103_3737948372863_1998369901_n.jpg

I love to camp but haven't done much lately. Plan on changing that this year.

Ldogg

Man that Carbon Spyder is SICK. I shoot a Hoyt Maxxis myself. Few years old but still a sweet bow. I need to get out on the range as a matter of fact. Bow season will be here before you know it.

Thanks! It had been probably 20 years since I had a bow and so I wanted to buy something high end. I also bought my son a hoyt ignite. Hoping to get out on the range next weekend. It's an awesome now though and the HHA sight is pretty slick too.

RixJK9

Well.....I found just one other Golfer in this tread. That explains why my JK is always the only one in the parking lot.

JDDK

Wife n 7 amazing kids, church and preaching, fine carpentry, wrenching, surfing, dirt biking, snowboarding, wakeboarding, skateboarding, fishing hunting shooting, knives, ipa's, working out, backpacking, camping, drawing, and now jeeping. Considering drones, flyfishing, mtn biking, kitboarding, scuba, welding, and lots more. My name is Jon and I have a problem...

JP Girl

Working out (I'm a personal trainer & nutrition coach on the side), hanging with the hubs and spending time with our dogs- we have two rescue dogs, Cooper (pit mix) and Roopert (greyhound).

Petthefish

Family, Faith, Fishing and Guns

Ohh and Cigars and my Pipe
Ohh and rock hounding
Ummm
And exploring western history especially eastern Oregon and the high deserts.

Wow I have to many hobbies

Also I have been doing Leather craft for years making Holsters and other stuff.

Petthefish

Family, Faith, Fishing and Guns

Ohh and Cigars and my Pipe
Ohh and rock hounding
Ummm
And exploring western history especially eastern Oregon and the high deserts.

Wow I have to many hobbies

Also I have been doing Leather craft for years making Holsters and other stuff.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428290704.295179.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428290739.150880.jpg

channa371

Hunting, fishing, beautiful fiancé and pup. However being deployed for the past 9 months put a damper on most that. But hey, guess it's cool to have spent some quality time in Iraq! So maybe "world traveling" can be added to my list? Haha oh and here I'll share this picture with all my Jeepers. This was Baghdad at night as we flew over. Picture is a few months old. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428291543.792522.jpg

Petthefish

Hunting, fishing, beautiful fiancé and pup. However being deployed for the past 9 months put a damper on most that. But hey, guess it's cool to have spent some quality time in Iraq! So maybe "world traveling" can be added to my list? Haha oh and here I'll share this picture with all my Jeepers. This was Baghdad at night as we flew over. Picture is a few months old. View attachment 135517

Thank you for your service sir!

channa371

Thank you for your service sir!

Petthefish thanks for paying your taxes! :D

It was the experience of a lifetime. Though my time is almost up, I wouldn't trade it for anything. And they paid for my degree and currently paying for my MBA. That's a plus too haha.

Top Bottom