Best JK mods with a 5K budget?

Parks34

Honestly regarding wheels, i found quality wheels to be cheaper than QUALITY spacers. You can go cheap on either but not recommended. I got pro comp rock crawler series 97 steelies, and nitto trail grapplers to go with them. I too was on a tight budget, so instead of getting what seemed to be a good deal, i waited for the extremely good deals. Got my smittybilt bumpers bogo from quadretec and traded a $450 gun for a pristine warn 9.5cti. Found my fenders used but in perfect shape for $100 and found quite a few small things( rugged ridge floor mats, cb antenna, antenna mount, switch boxes) that people were gonna throw out and i got for free. Waited a while and got fox shocks,rockkrawler adjustable front Trac bar, mount for rear, used the factory rear sway bar end links for the front, and put quality ones on the rear(don't remember brand). Got a used spod for $200 and took out old switchbox and got my cb for $50(Uniden bearcat 990sb). Lots of other little things. If you're willing to wait it out, you can do quite a bit with 5-6k, bc the deals are there, you just gotta find them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you are patient and check CL often, you can get some great deals. For example, over time I’ve picked up a set of Chamber Pro IIs, Trail Grappler 37s, and a Rubicrawler, all brand new and all for half price and no sales tax.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
If you are patient and check CL often, you can get some great deals. For example, over time I’ve picked up a set of Chamber Pro IIs, Trail Grappler 37s, and a Rubicrawler, all brand new and all for half price and no sales tax.

Rubicrawler sounds like a great find!

I am am opportunist when it comes to the order of my upgrades. I had a big list of items I wanted and would just wait for deals and such. I haven’t had much luck with CL in this endeavor though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom