Best place to live for jeep owners

TRLJNKY

R Kelly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Great. Now Im humming R Kelley tunes. "You remind me of my Jeep..." Anyway, Ive lived in So Cal, Vegas, and now Northern Nevada. All have there uos and downs but I was sold on Northern Nevada the very first time I flew into Reno and saw the mountains and trails all over from the air. Best decision ive made for me and my family. This place has a little of everything fairly close. Im biased though.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Speeddmn

If I was retired and had the income squared away and wanted to be close enough o not be far enough.... Ely, NV.

Moab is about 6 ish hours away, Rubicon is 5 ish hrs away, SoCal is 7-8 ish I'm thinking. Western Colorado is less then a day drive 8-9 hours... No state tax, more than enough public land and rich in history...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What I can tell you is that I was born and raised in California. Still one of my favorite places to visit but I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I've traveled and wheeled a good portion of America and as luck would have it, I could afford to live in just about any state I want. It's no secret that Jeeps are my way of life and I live where I live for a reason.

Slimebones

Gottta love Colorado. But if traffic is an issue for you, DO NOT consider Denver or its burbs. Everybody keeps MOVING here. :dont_tell:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I love Nebraska. I am smack dab in the middle of the country. It is the same distance for me to go to the east coast, or the west coast (although I prefer the west :rolleyes2:). I'm also only 8 hours from Denver, so a days drive. I also am only 12 hours from upper Michigan, which is where I grew up and most of my family is. Despite popular belief, there's actually a lot of fun things to do and see in the heartland...Kansas for example, is really a beautiful state.

Kansas is an ok place but it is soooo flat, definitely not congested though. Many of the towns are only about a mile from one end to the other.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Ah. California. I enjoy visiting but living there would be different. I love Nevada though. Very Libertarian. Good for business.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah, Nevada and Arizona are better for business, but I've lived in the desert for almost 20 years and I'm ready to live where there's some water and real trees. I fell in love with Tennessee with Georgia as a close 2nd. I like the political climate of Tennessee better, though.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Nevada and Arizona are better for business, but I've lived in the desert for almost 20 years and I'm ready to live where there's some water and real trees. I fell in love with Tennessee with Georgia as a close 2nd. I like the political climate of Tennessee better, though.

You're right, ALL of Nevada looks just like Vegas. You and everyone else should really move out to Tennessee. They've got all kinds of off road parks you you can play in :thumb:

BaddestCross

You're right, ALL of Nevada looks just like Vegas. You and everyone else should really move out to Tennessee. They've got all kinds of off road parks you you can play in :thumb:
Lol. You're safe, Eddie. You can have Nevada. It's beautiful, but I'm tired of not being able to enjoy BBQ since I left Memphis. 😂

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom