Billy Goat Build

So I haven’t done a whole lot to the Jeep except for a few smaller things. I replaced the Warn fairlead and hook with Factor 55’s fairlead and flatlink. I also installed Springtail Solutions tailgate table. Both thing are totally badass IMO. I also got a chance to do a tiny bit of snow wheeling as well as take the Jeep out onto a frozen lake to go ice fishing. It was definitely scary the first time driving out and you can hear the ice adjusting and cracking!

IMG_3139.jpg
IMG_3088.jpg
IMG_3239.jpg
IMG_3159.jpg
IMG_3162.jpg
IMG_3172.jpg
IMG_3254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven’t done much to the Jeep but this last weekend I installed some rugged ridge hood latches and some Nilight 7” round LEDs. Install for both were very easy. I was skeptical about the LEDs but so far they’re pretty good and surprisingly bright! Here are a few pics.
IMG_4526.jpg
IMG_4516.jpg
IMG_4513.jpg

Just got a heck of a deal on a basically new (2 months old) ARB Twin Air Compressor with manifold and some other gear/ add one for $310! I can’t wait to dive into the install and finally be able to air down and not need to borrow someone’s air compressor! IMG_4653.jpg

Zstairlessone

I’m just about done installing the ARB Twin Air Compressor under the hood and the guy that would it to me has the sPod quick connect harness on it but I have a switch pros system, does anyone know if I can use the sPod harness or should I just buy the switch pros one? Also in the process of cleaning up my wiring mess from when I put on the rigid duallys and the rock lights but here are some progress pics.
IMG_4812.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg

Top Bottom