Billy Goat Build

matt08jk

Great looking jeep! Agree with AZ above. Just chopped my fenders too and felt like it looked off. About 2 minutes and a recip saw later....shorty bumper!

Now that you've done the flares (looks great, too!) the front bumper looks like the next thing to trim or replace. Full width bumpers look a bit goofy with flat fenders. Sure is coming along nice overall!!

Check this out. https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/8646-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Homemade-Stubby-Front-Bumper-Write-Up

I totally agree with you guys but I'm going to cut straight to it and order a quarter pounder today after work!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got around to painting and installing my poison spyder diff covers. The paint is a little messy but from far away you can't tell much. Tonight I am working on a trunk shelf that will bolt into the exiting holes for the hard top, will post pics when I'm done.

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Quarter Pounder w/ Stinger and Warn VR 10-S is finally here and installed. I'm very happy with my purchase and am now ordering recovery gear. Tomorrow I am going to re-spool the winch per instructions from Warn. As well as finally finishing up the face lift, Billy Goat just rolled up to 60k...

IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1594.jpg
IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg
IMG_1614.jpg

I will try to get some better pictures of it tomorrow but for now I am in love and will probably sleep in my garage tonight.

thereich

Very nice build! I like the family Jeep obsession. I've finally got my old man in a TJ Rubi and mom in a JKU.

Quick question... I've got Evo front lower control arms and just realized that I don't have the pinch bolts (I think that's what they're called). Does anyone know exactly what size/ grade they are so I can go pick some up? I've been running without them for about a year and haven't noticed any issues but I figure I might as well do it before something comes up.

Quick question... I've got Evo front lower control arms and just realized that I don't have the pinch bolts (I think that's what they're called). Does anyone know exactly what size/ grade they are so I can go pick some up? I've been running without them for about a year and haven't noticed any issues but I figure I might as well do it before something comes up.

Bump please

Top Bottom