Birth of Phoenix

rl206

Just read through your thread! Cool to see a couple local rigs! I love going out Naches area, let me know if you guys need more company, I'm always down to drive that way!

rl206

Will do! Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just moved to Wenatchee, I still work on the westside though. The girlfriend is from your area, she has family in Gig Harbor. We are always traveling all over the place haha, and down for pretty much any trip!

Cage will be a sweet addition!

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I just moved to Wenatchee, I still work on the westside though. The girlfriend is from your area, she has family in Gig Harbor. We are always traveling all over the place haha, and down for pretty much any trip!

Cage will be a sweet addition!

I used to live in Moses Lake but now I’m over here in Port Orchard. I probably won’t be making a trip out near Ellensburg until May or so. Last year in May, we ran into a ton of snow on Tripod Flats. I’m am going to Tahuya on the 3rd and then Moab at the end of March.

rl206

I used to live in Moses Lake but now I’m over here in Port Orchard. I probably won’t be making a trip out near Ellensburg until May or so. Last year in May, we ran into a ton of snow on Tripod Flats. I’m am going to Tahuya on the 3rd and then Moab at the end of March.

Nice, Tripod is about 1.5 miles from where we usually camp. May is when I start dinking around there as well, we had such a light snow pack this year, the roads may be clear enough to head up earlier.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Nice, Tripod is about 1.5 miles from where we usually camp. May is when I start dinking around there as well, we had such a light snow pack this year, the roads may be clear enough to head up earlier.

We usually stay at Rider’s Camp. May be the same place. Let me know how the trail conditions are when you go up next time and maybe we can plan a trip.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Finally swapped out the driveshaft to the new one from Adams with 1350 joints. I bought this back in May of last year. Install went pretty easy. Removing the old bolts sucked. IMG_5292.jpg IMG_5293.jpg IMG_5294.jpg IMG_5296.jpg IMG_5298.jpg IMG_5300.jpg

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Finally finished up with the last of my parts I bought over 8 months ago. This weekend I installed my Rock Hard cage. Install went pretty well. Definitely took a full day. I thought about leaving the padding out but decided against it. Overall happy with the finished product. Didn’t take as much pictures as I usually do. IMG_5307.jpg IMG_5309.jpg IMG_5310.jpg IMG_5311.jpg IMG_5316.jpg IMG_5320.jpg

Top Bottom