Birth of Phoenix

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Did some testing yesterday at Tahuya. The new Evo disconnect works great. Also took some first timers with me so they could test out their jeeps and their skills. IMG_3887.jpg IMG_3894.jpg IMG_3896.jpg IMG_3900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Crawled under the jeep today to inspect, check fasteners and grease and saw that I took a pretty good hit on my lower control arm mount. I think it's about time for some EVO control arm skids. IMG_4020.jpg

bthomas

Nice cuts on the fenders, looks good. Your pics above make me miss the PNW. I lived in Crescent City, Ca for a few years after high school, I don't miss the town, but I do miss the redwoods and mountains.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Nice cuts on the fenders, looks good. Your pics above make me miss the PNW. I lived in Crescent City, Ca for a few years after high school, I don't miss the town, but I do miss the redwoods and mountains.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Grew up here in the PNW. I was stationed in Charleston, SC for about 4 years which was nice but I missed this place more.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Finally home and I was itching to do something to the jeep. I decided to replace a portion of my inner fender with EVO's mini fender liner. Most people ditch the inner fender when they cut their flares but I just trimmed mine and mounted my turn signal in the side. IMG_4263.jpg
They are very functional but I hated the gap it left in the rear. IMG_3545.jpg
So I decided to cut the rear portion out and install the mini fender. Install was pretty easy and only took me about 10 minutes to complete. IMG_4261.jpg IMG_4262.jpg IMG_4264.jpg IMG_4266.jpg

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Installed some Lux lights yesterday. I like them because they are magnetic and can be placed anywhere. The only issue I have with them is that the wires don't reach the engine compartment from the ones that are placed in the rear. Easy fix by just splicing them with the excess wire from the others. I installed 8 for my four door. IMG_4300.jpg IMG_4302.jpg IMG_4303.jpg

Top Bottom