BLUE JUICE - ETHANOL FREE Pure Gasoline for OLD IRON

98XJ06LJ

Absolutely the best thing I have found for small engine fuel. Not exactly feasible for a vehicle, but they do sell it in five gallon cans.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_20180630_195455667.jpg
    IMG_20180630_195455667.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 78

jesse3638

Hooked
I have yet to understand why we pay subsidies to grow a bunch of shit that nobody would want but for the fact that we force it to be part of gasoline. Might as well cut out the middleman and just give them welfare.

Yeah I agree. Government mandates then government writing checks for it doesn't make sense. Its like government office buildings. They pay to have it built, then sell it and lease the same building from the new owner.

jeeeep

Hooked
Ethanol Free for all! :thumb:

I use Ethanol free every chance I can.

makes my 3.8L get better mileage, better performance, Jeep loves it.

phatkorean

$2.98 here in Denver @ Murphy's Express (versus $2.69 for E10). Getting around 17-19 mpg on E10 in my JKU so it will be interesting to see what happens to mpg. I always reset the trip meter when I fill up and just divide by how much gas I put in. I'm on vacation next week but I'll update here when I can. It did *feel* a little more peppy driving around but I was excited about the gas and excited about the Sonic Blast I got immediately after filling up cuz it was right next door.

Last edited:

musicman8

Thanks for all the great info. Will get the app, and love pure non-ethanol for my old iron too! Love that 74, it was so awesome to watch your resto videos too.

20180803_173432.jpg
Loving these summer rides!!

Top Bottom