Body damage help!!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
The estimate was between 1000 and 1500! But that is not what i paid, my gfs dad sent me to a guy he knows!

Even $1500 is cheap, especially with the labor involved to straighten it. Looks good man and you got a killer deal in my book!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Go through insurance and have the auto body shop quote you high. Take the extra money and enroll in a driving 101 class.

noroad

Go through insurance and have the auto body shop quote you high. Take the extra money and enroll in a driving 101 class.

AAAHHH yes i saw this coming lol! Well this time i was being spotted and was told to keep it driver right up untill i fell off the rock into a tree again!

Any idea on how to get the paint a little bit closer in depth??

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
AAAHHH yes i saw this coming lol! Well this time i was being spotted and was told to keep it driver right up untill i fell off the rock into a tree again!

Andy idea on how to get the paint a little bit closer in depth??

Bring your spotter to the class with you.

noroad

Bring your spotter to the class with you.

haha I will cut him a break this time, everything was supper wet from the rain storm! but when is your next class?

But really im going to try and pop it out that little bit! Any hint on getting paint to mach up a little better in depth!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
haha I will cut him a break this time, everything was supper wet from the rain storm! but when is your next class?

But really im going to try and pop it out that little bit! Any hint on getting paint to mach up a little better in depth!

Next class is December is the snow.

Automotive touch up is who I get paint from. They use your paint code and it matches perfect.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
One other thing to be aware of, body shops typically have different rates depending on whether they're filing it with an insurance company or not. They "pad" the insurance prices because those companies always negotiate the quotes down anyway. If you're going to pay out of pocket for anything, make sure you're not getting the insurance quote price.

Top Bottom