BrankZ thread

what hell no!! i drink good beer! new belghum brews, left hand brewery stuff, and Guinness:thumb::yup:

Those Colorado breweries have some good beers but don't leave out Tommyknockers. Their brown not only tastes great and finishes smooth, it's also the brown you get when you order a Knotty Brunette at the local Twin Peaks :)

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Those Colorado breweries have some good beers but don't leave out Tommyknockers. Their brown not only tastes great and finishes smooth, it's also the brown you get when you order a Knotty Brunette at the local Twin Peaks :)

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

way to many good brew beers to mention but tommy knockers and odell are some good ones as well

Different states, different fees!

2 years of registration on my JKUR in Ohio is $48 :bleh:

I'm thinking in trading my jk for a 07 4 door rubi, what do u think?
But I really don't know how much money I have to give in top of my rig.
I'm going to the dealer on Tuesday, maybe i drive out with a jkuR.

depends on the trade value and deal you get...otherwise I would just consider a PR44 front, replace stock sway bar with a broken rubi and no limits installed for ~300, put an ARB in your stock rear D44. Out the door for a couple grand more than the taxes on your new JKUR OR about the same price after the price for upgrade and taxes. BUT if your hearts set on a JKUR then by all means do it...I did :yup:

I forgot to take pics, but yesterday I had a fun day running all over the beach, splashing water and all ( fiesta island)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385412367.592079.jpg

Does the salt with the sand can mess up my paint? It's like a crust.

Top Bottom