BrankZ thread

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I never realize that, good tip brotha u save me, I'm not doing this tatt

well he never said dont get the tatt just not to put it low enough on your arm. a good rule of thumb is to get it anywhere that can be covered with some sort of clothing.

Army_Vet

Banned
Hey now, my step mom works at the dmv And she is a nice lady! Watch your mouth...

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I gotta back Branks on this one.... Im sure your mom is just delightful.... at home..... but at work.... its a different story. And Cali is the worst

TheDuff

I don't know if she is delightful at home, haven't lived with my parents since they got married. but every time I go to the dmv she is nice and who ever is helping me is also nice (she isn't allowed to assist me). Maybe it's just the dmv I go to :confused:

Brankz

I don't know if she is delightful at home, haven't lived with my parents since they got married. but every time I go to the dmv she is nice and who ever is helping me is also nice (she isn't allowed to assist me). Maybe it's just the dmv I go to :confused:

Nothing agains you mom, but u have to admit that most people that work at the DMV are a lil to angry and can ruin anybody's day lol

Top Bottom