BrankZ thread

Brankz

Is that for two years? Florida allows it residence to pay for two years at a time. I think the tags for the jeep was $180 for two years. My DMV ladies are super nice. Must be a Southern thing.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Whatttt!!!!!! I pay 201 bucks for 1 year

Tigrcky

Is that for two years? Florida allows it residence to pay for two years at a time. I think the tags for the jeep was $180 for two years. My DMV ladies are super nice. Must be a Southern thing.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

only once a year for colorado, my cherokee was only 86 a year my truck is 126 and my old 51 is 25 a year, if you get collector tags you can get 5 years in advance

DELIVERANCE

Brankz
I don't post much, mostly because I don't have many intelligent or interesting things to say, but I just had to make a post here on your thread. I've just gotta say you crack me up. I could have a beer with you.

If you ever come to Colorado let me know, the first ones on me…

(I don't know how to to add those little emoticon things but consider a thumbs up and a beer mug placed here)

Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!

Brankz
I don't post much, mostly because I don't have many intelligent or interesting things to say, but I just had to make a post here on your thread. I've just gotta say you crack me up. I could have a beer with you.

(I don't know how to to add those little emoticon things but consider a thumbs up and a beer mug placed here)

:thumbup::beer: fixed it for ya:D And Brankz? If DELIVERANCE plays a banjo, RUN!!! Lmao, just kidding

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

DELIVERANCE

:thumbup::beer: fixed it for ya:D And Brankz? If DELIVERANCE plays a banjo, RUN!!! Lmao, just kidding

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Well, I'm not sure if I have a purdy mouth, I don't squeal like a pig (much) and I don't wear big ol graying fruit of the looms but yes, I have considered taking up the banjo :)

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Brankz

Brankz

Thanks brotha :beer: lol

Brankz

I'm thinking in trading my jk for a 07 4 door rubi, what do u think?
But I really don't know how much money I have to give in top of my rig.
I'm going to the dealer on Tuesday, maybe i drive out with a jkuR

No promises that I'm getting it.

Tigrcky

I'm thinking in trading my jk for a 07 4 door rubi, what do u think?
But I really don't know how much money I have to give in top of my rig.
I'm going to the dealer on Tuesday, maybe i drive out with a jkuR

No promises that I'm getting it.

why not just give me your jk and go get the rubi?

Top Bottom