BrankZ thread

Brankz

I need your help wayalifers please!!!!
So I just noticed that my jeep is trowing lots of heat, it's like super hot, I don't what's up, no check engine light and the temperature is a lil less than half, so I really don't know what's going on, it's that ok or I have to check in to it?

Tigrcky

So I just noticed that my jeep is trowing lots of heat, it's like super hot, I don't what's up, no check engine light and the temperature is a lil less than half, so I really don't know what's going on, it's that ok or I have to check in to it?

what temp is it reading? i need a number anything around 180-210 is normal

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

It's normal. As long as it's below the middle line your good. If your worried that much about it get the PS hood louvre or some other type of hood vent

Sent from my iPhone

Brankz

It's normal. As long as it's below the middle line your good. If your worried that much about it get the PS hood louvre or some other type of hood vent

Sent from my iPhone
what temp is it reading? i need a number anything around 180-210 is normal

Thanks. I got worried cause i noticed lots of heat from the engine, and when I checked it was HOT HOT HOT! Lol
Never noticed that much heat.

Tigrcky

Thanks. I got worried cause i noticed lots of heat from the engine, and when I checked it was HOT HOT HOT! Lol

your exhaust manifolds will normally run up to 400-600 degrees so go and run your engine hard and get it all hot then grab one with your hands :yup:

See that is where you put your canned ravioli's before you start the trail. when luch comes you have a hot lunch on a cold day. Hey it works for me.

Don't make fun of me but, what's the difference of d44 d60 & d80?

The main difference is the size and the amount of weight they can hold. A D60 and D80 are also referred to as 1 ton axels. Depending on what version fo D44 you get will determine the wall thickness of the axel tubes. In a nutshell the larger the number on the axel the stronger it is usually.

Good Question Brankz,

R/
Will

Brankz

The main difference is the size and the amount of weight they can hold. A D60 and D80 are also referred to as 1 ton axels. Depending on what version fo D44 you get will determine the wall thickness of the axel tubes. In a nutshell the larger the number on the axel the stronger it is usually.

Good Question Brankz,

R/
Will

Thanks for the info, I always see stuff about d44 & d60.

Top Bottom