Brightest Headlights?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And HIDs in housings not designed for HIDs will not throw light correctly which includes blinding oncoming vehicles.

Exactly. The JK housings are crap. Put the sun in them and they are still just crap...maybe a little brighter but crap nonetheless.

swampdog

TO ALL - Please stop PM'ing me trying to ask where I got the light deal. Do some digging and you will find it, but not going to break forum rules and blatantly promote a vendor that isn't a sponsor here, through post or PM. Not being difficult, but out of respect, not going to do it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
TO ALL - Please stop PM'ing me trying to ask where I got the light deal. Do some digging and you will find it, but not going to break forum rules and blatantly promote a vendor that isn't a sponsor here, through post or PM. Not being difficult, but out of respect, not going to do it.

I was unaware posting a link to a company was against the rules. :thinking:

Havoc40

That's a crazy good deal! That said, I'm curious if JWS has a MAP policy. As that seems to be well under everybody else's price. Regardless...I would have probably bought mine there lol. I'm running the J spec headlights, fogs, and tails.

sjd78

Fair enough. Didn't want to step on toes...

River City Offroad is running the deal. Have at it guys. Marcus is a great dude and will ship them out within 24 hours.

Thanks for sharing! I couldn't pass up that deal so I have a set on the way now :thumb:

Havoc40

Thanks for sharing! I couldn't pass up that deal so I have a set on the way now :thumb:

You'll like them. Just make sure you get some adjustment screws, so you can adjust them horizontally. These lights emit what JWS calls a "chevron", and without being able to align them will drive you nuts!

sjd78

You'll like them. Just make sure you get some adjustment screws, so you can adjust them horizontally. These lights emit what JWS calls a "chevron", and without being able to align them will drive you nuts!

Alignment screws? There's not a way to adjust them from the factory?

toxicwaste29

Alignment screws? There's not a way to adjust them from the factory?

You can vertically but not horizontally adjust. Only overseas have both from the factory I believe. You'll have to get 2 adjusters and remove the stud and put in the adjusters. I had to get some for my trucklites, they pointed far right but couldn't tell if not for the Chevron

sjd78

You can vertically but not horizontally adjust. Only overseas have both from the factory I believe. You'll have to get 2 adjusters and remove the stud and put in the adjusters. I had to get some for my trucklites, they pointed far right but couldn't tell if not for the Chevron

I assume the adjusters can be bought at the dealer? Anyone have a part number?

Havoc40

Was just about to paste that link into this thread...that pretty much answers all questions.

I bought mine at the stealership. They were cheap, don't even remember what I paid. I think it was a few dollars each?

303DAILY

Fair enough. Didn't want to step on toes...

River City Offroad is running the deal. Have at it guys. Marcus is a great dude and will ship them out within 24 hours.

That's an awesome deal! I just ordered min rand they had a discount code from EJS got another 33 dollars off!!! I hate the stock headlights. Thanks!!!!

Top Bottom