Build of my JKU

MericaMade

I ordered sliders from them a few months ago and it took about 4 weeks to get them.
Well I got woken up to a nice phone call from FedEx saying that the cages were at the shipping yard. Jumped-up, ran down, there and pick them up.

Good this keeps me busy the next week or two installing two cages.

MericaMade

Well that wasn't to bad. Got it fitted today and will pull it off tomorrow and get it painted this weekend.

Need to set the cross bar a little lower but good for mock up. 20210119_180732.jpeg 20210119_182554.jpeg 20210119_180746.jpeg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well that wasn't to bad. Got it fitted today and will pull it off tomorrow and get it painted this weekend.

Need to set the cross bar a little lower but good for mock up.

Nice! I should probably do this... but I'm not looking forward to it. I really hate the bar across the dash like that. I wonder if it would still have some value without it.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Will do. Thanks for the tip.

Mine ended up leaking so much I just sold it. I think the wind noise was worse than the water that came in. Drove me up the wall. I had to put 200 mph tape on it just so I could tolerate driving it on the highway.

MericaMade

Mine ended up leaking so much I just sold it. I think the wind noise was worse than the water that came in. Drove me up the wall. I had to put 200 mph tape on it just so I could tolerate driving it on the highway.
Well that's the first time I heard this shit. Is this normal or was it the installers fault?....LOL.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Well that's the first time I heard this shit. Is this normal or was it the installers fault?....LOL.

Mine caused problems too. Air leaks. Probably water too, but not really much of an issue given where I live. I don’t run the hard top much anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Mine caused problems too. Air leaks. Probably water too, but not really much of an issue given where I live. I don’t run the hard top much anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Is it because the bars push the hardtop up?

Top Bottom