Build of my JKU

Got it. I too had a pr44 before and was super impressed, but the wait is what swayed me the other way. At the time the axles shipped super fast, but then I got slammed at work and didn't have the time to install until months later:crazyeyes: I hope you get some answers soon.
If I would have ordered the UD60s in December I would have had them a few days later. I'm searching for a set now so things could change.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If I would have ordered the UD60s in December I would have had them a few days later. I'm searching for a set now so things could change.

Did you check AMW? If Bubba doesn’t have any check with them. A guy from Ft Wayne I know drove up there and picked up a set last summer, not sure if they stock them or any of the details but he was happy with the whole deal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I prefer ARB. I found a set of E-lockers already.

Unfortunately it looks like you're stuck at the point that ordering anything from another brand will take as long or longer than waiting on the Dynatracs.
Really surprised there isn't a dealer out there that has a set or can't get their hands on a set quickly.

Unfortunately it looks like you're stuck at the point that ordering anything from another brand will take as long or longer than waiting on the Dynatracs.
Really surprised there isn't a dealer out there that has a set or can't get their hands on a set quickly.
I'm at that point that I wouldn't care if UDs took a few weeks to get here, I dont like being told expect end of January and it getting push back till March.....maybe. On paper those UDs actually look better to me. If a vendor had a set of UD 5.38 with Arbs they could get to me in a few weeks I would drop DT.

Last edited:
I'm at that point that I wouldn't care if UDs took a few weeks to get here, I dont like being told expect end of January and it getting push back till March.....maybe. On paper those UDs actually look better to me. If a vendor had a set of UD 5.38 with Arbs they could get to me in a few weeks I would drop DT.

Such a bummer that DT took that long. I drooled over bhaners PR60 and PR80 axles for quite a while, but kept reading about the production delays even before covid. In the end, I was able to get the danas through one of our vendors from work fast enough that I wasn't ready for them. I know theres a ton of info out there about the ud's but if you need pics or anything I'm subbed to your thread and can send along whatever you want.

Seriously sucks to drop coin like this and have multiple delays like you've dealt with. I really hope you get a solution soon.

Maybe start a YouTube channel and become an influencer? Axles will be sent right over after that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

At the rate your axle order is progressing, I will have an engine in, and we can test them out together.

For those of you who did the EVO coilovers on either the PR60 or UD60s did you need to add the EVO shock relocation brackets and outboard the coilovers in the front?

For those of you who did the EVO coilovers on either the PR60 or UD60s did you need to add the EVO shock relocation brackets and outboard the coilovers in the front?

I did not. I used the mounts provided on the axles, although I'm thinking of redoing them. I used Synergy weld on CO mounts in the front but didn't use their lower mount. Installing it requires an assload of grinding. Looking back, I should have just done it and got it over with, but I was getting antsy like you are and didn't want to wait any longer. Might be a moot point in me answering though - you have the EVO bolt on mount so it may be apples to oranges...

I did not. I used the mounts provided on the axles, although I'm thinking of redoing them. I used Synergy weld on CO mounts in the front but didn't use their lower mount. Installing it requires an assload of grinding. Looking back, I should have just done it and got it over with, but I was getting antsy like you are and didn't want to wait any longer. Might be a moot point in me answering though - you have the EVO bolt on mount so it may be apples to oranges...
For some reason I thought you did Accutune mounts. I thought I read that since the axles are wider the shock mounts were moved out slightly but I cant find that again.

Last edited:
For some reason I thought you did Accutune mounts. I thought I read that since the axles are wider the shock mounts were moved out slightly but I cant find that again.

I got my front CO's from them but the mounts themselves were Synergy's. The CO mounts are pretty close but the Synergy kit has the bump mounts and CO res mounts too. Everything below but the CO's themselves.

PPM-5011-D7-400.jpg

I was going to send these in a pm but it wouldn't let me just add them, so I'll just throw em up here. Factory bracket in front and rockstar in the back.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Had to get longer bolts for the front lower co mount because of the thicker brackets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom