Building of Crash

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464021915.047741.jpg

Small update, half day at work today so im currently playing COD BO3 and mounting beadlocks in my basement [emoji23][emoji23]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464021987.353576.jpg

Two done from the other night, finishing one now and waiting for my new hardware from wheelpros to mount the fourth

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are the rings on yours sticking out a bit like Nick's were?

It's probably just the way the picture looks. I can attest to hearing him spray the water and his torque wrench clicking cause I was playing cod with him as he did it lol plus this isn't Gregs first rodeo with mounting them

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
It's probably just the way the picture looks. I can attest to hearing him spray the water and his torque wrench clicking cause I was playing cod with him as he did it lol plus this isn't Gregs first rodeo with mounting them

I still think it's my tire not the actual mounting of the tire looking through a bunch of pics of Rubicat either the coopers it doesn't look as flush as nittos And I checked all mine lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

You all play on PS4?

Napalm

Damn, I thought so. I'm on xbox, hopefully they make this cross console thing happen soon and I'll join you all.

I'll play with you Tyler! I went over to the dark side(Xbox one) a few months ago! LoL

Last edited:

Robs_Red_JK

Just went through your build and it looks awesome. It also made me feel better about how crappy my jeep drives right now because it has the RE lift on it and thankfully no death wobble anymore but it does wander all over the road and until now I thought it was just the way it is. I am planning on changing the lift this summer so hopefully it makes it drive nicer to!

scull20

That's some serious multitasking lol

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Well... Small update. After playing phone tag with wheel pros(terrible customer service btw), ordering the wrong size from fastenal, and trail jeeps throwing me for a loop and telling me they're on their way (its been 4 weeks).i got in touch with a local shop that lifts diesel trucks. I talked to the shop manager bc they're a rep for wheel pros, and he ordered me a dozen new thread inserts straight from wheel pros. Well $44 later, i got the inserts today.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465593469.642039.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465593507.643041.jpg

Squeezed all 4 of my tires in the back of my jeep, ran to the shop grabbed the inserts, and went to my parents house and mounted the last tire. Ran into a little snag with one of the bolts but we got through it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465593701.478451.jpg

And heres as she sits today!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465593721.756395.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465593730.908150.jpg

Of course as luck would have it, solve one problem, find another.

Until another day

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465593788.900989.jpg

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Seems like there always has to be one pain in the ass snag when you do a project, doesn't it? Looks really good! Trail Graps are awesome.
Curious, how hard were those tires to get past the bead?

Being this wasn't the first time ive installed slabs, it was easy.

Top Bottom