Bye Bye Wayalife

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Is having an orgasm in a fuel tank a reality? Are there any upsides to this type of fuel additive I should be aware of? Is this just a regional thing that's mostly kept a secret? Or is it more fake news by the liberal left? I'm so confused...

Did you notice any performance gains driving back to Mercer from the kickoff run? I couldn’t help it and may have had my way with your jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Fuck i'm lucky enough to get 18 mpg on 35's and that's going 65 mph, their is no way in hell he get's 20 mpg and i myself have a flashpaq as-weel. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

My '15 JKU with a 5.7 & auto on 35's gets under 12 mpg...if squirting into the fuel cell will get me 20 mpg, I might need to get a step stool...and a funnel

Brute

Hooked
Did you notice any performance gains driving back to Mercer from the kickoff run? I couldn’t help it and may have had my way with your jeep.

Notice where my fill tube is on the JK6...it would require mountain climbing gear...unless you're freakishly endowed (as in Ripley's Believe It Or Not)...

Attachments

• IMG_20171220_182402_169.jpg
    IMG_20171220_182402_169.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 289
He’s most likely the same guy that originally thought eating tide pods was a good idea. I think there is a forum for proud Prius owners he can join. [emoji867]

longarmwj

You guys are doing it wrong, you don’t hump your jeep just get a spit cup for your significant other and a funnel. It’s a win win

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve found that an empty container and a turkey baster work quite nicely for this application.

Just a heads up, after doing this for a few months, my valves began to stick and my service advisor recommended me to a therapist

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
There’s no freaking way he is getting 20 mpg with 35 inch tires, but if it makes him happy to think so, well more power to him. I felt his information was misleading to the OP of that post.

IMG_1004.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
There’s no freaking way he is getting 20 mpg with 35 inch tires, but if it makes him happy to think so, well more power to him. I felt his information was misleading to the OP of that post.

Geez he's 50 and still hasn't learned that you don't get better mileage by running higher octane :naw:

Top Bottom