Bye Bye Wayalife

jesse3638

Hooked
I can get 20+ on the gf’s stock 4 door. But I don’t usually go 65. (Currently traveling 85 lol)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
When my 12' JKUR 6 speed was stock I could get 20+. As soon as I removed the air dam it dropped to 18. As soon as I added 35's it dropped to the magic number of 14-16. Last year I was averaging 15-16 on my trip to Moab (calculated via fuel buddy app). I was really surprised by this..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'd have to go look up the thread, but I'm pretty sure I got 18mpg running 315 duratracs...now I'm lucky to be north of 11mpg. :crazyeyes:

jeeeep

Hooked
I got close to 20 on a trip once driving my 2010, 37's 4.88's .

I had the cruise control set at 60 and the 30mph tailwind I had helping really helped! :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
When my 12' JKUR 6 speed was stock I could get 20+. As soon as I removed the air dam it dropped to 18. As soon as I added 35's it dropped to the magic number of 14-16. Last year I was averaging 15-16 on my trip to Moab (calculated via fuel buddy app). I was really surprised by this..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That sounds just about right, to me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Wow. 255 miles before the light comes on. Wish I had a 13 gallon tank. Then I could fill up twice a week instead of once.

I am dropping about 15 around town and something like 17 hwy. I really need to re-gear this thing.

Sahara_Maverick

Average 12mpg with my 07 JKU, mix city/highway.

It could go to 18mpg when stock but after lift, 35in tires, front bumper, winch, racks, etc. I can barely get to 15mpg highway only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom