CALAMITY JANE : 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade

HoosierWolf

Nice find! Congratulations on the new family member :clap2:

I was thinking yesterday how I need to spend some time going over the "Old Iron" section of the website because I've never really spent any time reading the threads.

Lance628

1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade - The Newest Member of the WAYALIFE Family

That's great, can't wait to see it all cleaned up

woof359

rust

Im surprised theres any rust on it, from what I have been told ite\s dry out there and snow is some thing you never see, Our first Jeep was a new 76 CJ5, it was the start of making them more civilized with upgraded steering column and shifter, spare on the side was a night mare. simple and easy to work on, CONGRATS on the new addition.:beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade - The Newest Member of the WAYALIFE Family

That 40 year old winch looks like it's in better shape than my 2.5 year old Chinese winch. Lol

Jeep looks good!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So Awesome! Congrats on the find and I can't wait to see it wearing the Jetset Blue Metallic! Love the look of that color! Why would someone change that? 🤔 Make it right Eddie!

Ddays

Hooked
That's awesome man. I love the look and feel of unrestored vintage vehicles. Especially the ones with some miles on them. They're like that old perfectly worn in pair of boots or pair of jeans that fit just right. Great find! :thumb:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Wow an original 8274. That's an incredible find Eddie. Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Top Bottom