CALAMITY JANE - All Dolled Up with Factory 1974 CJ-5 Renegade Decals

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those decals look so good! Really completes that factory look.

Thanks! After getting Jane back from paint, we had debated on whether or not to do the decals as was originally planned. After I jacked up the first set, I almost gave up but I'm glad that I gave it another go. :yup:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Crazy what some stickers will do :crazyeyes:

This was my thought as well. It is amazing how a relatively small thing like a sticker set can make such a huge difference. It really changes the whole personality of a vehicle. In this case, Jane.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
JANE all Dolled Up with Factory 1974 CJ-5 Renegade Decals

Oh, and yes, the stickers sucked! I actually had to buy them twice being that I jacked up the first set and at $200, they aren't exactly cheap!

Oh dang! I've done that myself with WAYALIFE decals. Haha! But WAL decals aren't $200.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just when I thought Jane couldn't look any better, you do this! Looks great Eddie!

LOL!! Honestly, that's kinda what I was thinking before adding the decals - how could they possibly make things better :crazyeyes:

She's pretty close to perfect.

Thank you. Being that you've seen Jane in person, we're flattered that you'd think so.

Just when you think Jane couldn't look any prettier!!! That came out awesome!

Thank you. :cool:

Wow!!! That really makes her stand out in a crowd. Great job Eddie. [emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks! We're really glad that we decided to do it and then try again after screwing it up the first time around :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was my thought as well. It is amazing how a relatively small thing like a sticker set can make such a huge difference. It really changes the whole personality of a vehicle. In this case, Jane.

LOL!! "Personality" is a great way of putting it. Yes, these stickers definitely have a way of changing things :crazyeyes:

Oh dang! I've done that myself with WAYALIFE decals. Haha! But WAL decals aren't $200.

LOL!! Yeah, it sucked but to get Mopar certified decals that are screen printed, they definitely come at a cost. :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom