Calling out bruiser conversions round 2 ding, ding, ding

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Wow, a little touchy there my name is Mark. Besides I only see one question....where were the others?

Maybe the other question was about getting married in November. My answer - don't do it unless she's comfortable with your 4 wheel girlfriend taking a lot of your time and money. :cheesy:

Maybe the other question was about getting married in November. My answer - don't do it unless she's comfortable with your 4 wheel girlfriend taking a lot of your time and money. :cheesy:

too late. i knew i should have bought it a year ago...

geepman

So you think this thread is suspicious and full of bull shit, that is your opinion, okay. Yeah it was my decision to get the conversion and it was my decision to spend the money to get it done, so yes I am getting my Jeep fixed. I am accountable for the decisions I made but yes I will hold Bruiser accountable for the half ass work they did. I will make it extremely painful for Bruiser to say the Jeep is ready to go this time. The inspection I will be performing will be in great detail. I am sticking with the diesel. Lawyer is on standby and I will use him if necessary.

I have pictures of the oil leaking, fuel leaking, and the pitted and corroded tappet cover. I also have a short video of the fuel shooting out of the throttle shaft. I will post those later tonight when I do get home from work.

WJCO

Meme King
So you think this thread is suspicious and full of bull shit, that is your opinion, okay......

Sure seems like it. Two forum members bash Bruisers in detail about the same time and spend thousands of dollars, then suddenly, both vehicles are back there hoping to make amends. Just seems fucked up. As many have said, I wouldn't take the Jeep back.

geepman

The only reason why I took it back was that the work was still under warranty. I really do not have the money to have someone else to pay to fix the Jeep. I even was suggesting to them to have my mechanic fix the Jeep but they would not listen to that. I am not really making amends with them, I want the Jeep fixed. Fix it they will or the outcome will not be pretty. Lawyer is on standby to shove a road cone up their assholes.
Picture 1 – is showing the driver side of the block where the alternate oil fill connection goes that is plugged on my Jeep and is leaking oil from it.
Picture 2 – is showing a zoomed in picture of the oil leaking from the tappet cover
Picture 3 – is another picture showing the oil leaking from the old tappet cover
Picture 4 – is me pointing to the leaking tappet cover
Picture 5 – is a zoomed out picture of the oil leaking, you can see the streaks down the side of the block
Picture 6 – is showing the cam that drives the priming pump on the side of the block, there is no way that is 2000 miles wear on that cam, that was not even checked.
Picture 7 - is the tappet cover that was on the motor.

Picture 1.jpg
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 4.jpg
Picture 5.jpg
Picture 6.jpg
Picture 8.JPG

geepman

Leaking fuel, from throttle. Small droplets of fuel shooting out of throttle shaft as acceleration happens.

geepman

Here is my Jeep if you are still suspicious. It is a picture of my CJ7 the night brought it home in January. It is a 1985 CJ7, with a 4.5 inch rubicon express lift, 33 inch Mickey thompsons, Dana 44 in the rear with OX locker, Dana 30 up front with a Yukon installed by previous owner, linex inside out, onboard air, Carolina Drive Shafts, LOD bumper in the rear, a rugged ridge bumper upfront, twin sticked Dana 300, with a NV4500 tranny and the oil and fuel leaking Cummins. If you are still suspicious that it is the same guy with multiple accounts, come on down to Charleston,SC and we can have a chat face to face.

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 197
Top Bottom