Calling out bruiser conversions round 2 ding, ding, ding

WJCO

Meme King
I have not gone back, for the transmission I got that done by a local shop here in Charleston, SC. All I have to say is that Griffin Transmission in North Charleston did a kick ass job on fixing a poorly put together tranny.

Gotcha. Sounds like bruisers continues to suck balls.

You know i've given those morons at bruiser every damn chance!!! And they continue to screw people over, they continue to feed me and everyone else lines of bullshit, then they contact me and try to get me to take my posts down!!! If you didn't buttfuck customers then you wouldn't have people calling you out in the internet!!!

geepman

Jeff if you are reading this, do not have Dave call me, you call me yourself and explain why you have no integrity. Do you have the guts to explain yourself?

I was thinking the same thing.

These guys suck giant donkey dicks. If they are pulling this shit all the time how are they still in business?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They have been sued multiple times according to some records but from what I've found they've either gotten out of it or something else. They've changed the business name like 7 time now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom