Camp Canvas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys think the pics are something, you should see it in person as I have. Will has the perfect piece of property to work with and that shop already has me foaming at the mouth. The whole time I was there I felt like Will Smith in Independence Day, "I gotta get me one of these!"

If you guys think the pics are something, you should see it in person as I have. Will has the perfect piece of property to work with and that shop already has me foaming at the mouth. The whole time I was there I felt like Will Smith in Independence Day, "I gotta get me one of these!"

Glad you enjoyed the tour.

That shop needs it's own separate build thread! Who's with me? :rock:

Maybe one of the Mod's will make a separate thread called "Camp Canvas". I am game for it. There will be a lot more to come even after the shell of the building is complete. It will have a 1500 sgft apartment in it along with 1200 sqft of shop with eventually a lift and other equipment to work on Jeeps with.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Looking good Will :thumb:........I was just telling Lee that if time permitting I'm going to try and stop by for a visit on my way back to South Florida from Trail Jeeps.......maybe we can get together for a bite to eat or a drink or two......would like a tour of the Blank Canvas Compound aka "Camp Canvas" and Jeep shop/garage if you don't mind :D

~Woodrow~

Sounds like a plan and if you have time we can make a run up to Bridgeport, TX which is about 30 minutes away for some wheeling.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a plan and if you have time we can make a run up to Bridgeport, TX which is about 30 minutes away for some wheeling.

I'm down for that :rock:........me and Ed are going to miss you at Jeep Beach this year.......stay safe my friend :thumb:

~Woodrow~

I'm down for that :rock:........me and Ed are going to miss you at Jeep Beach this year.......stay safe my friend :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Well we wanted to go but vacation time is at a premium with the new job.

Have a great time and get a pic with EVO1.:thumb:

Well here is an update from the past couple of days.

Monday
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427925152.475660.jpg

Today
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427925181.573705.jpg

Garage doors are up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427925211.465270.jpg

Should be done tomorrow. Not bad a complete building done in less than two weeks.

JAGS

Hooked
Really coming along Will. Looks like some loft space too?

Hopefully the wife won't make you spend too many nights out there. ;):cheesy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom