Camp Canvas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The garage is 30 feet wide and 40 feet deep so there is plenty of room to park inside. Oh and 10x10 garage doors.

That won't be big enough before to long. My stepdads shop is 30x50 and it looked huge when it was empty. Once we got everything in it that was a different story. I tried to tell him to go bigger. LOL. There's talk about adding on but we haven't done it yet.

Nice shop though. I'm jealous. Luckily I can use my parents shop until I get my own built.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
wow will that looks awesome, cant wait to see it setup. This has me thinking maybe just do something the same for a next house if I can find some land to build on. I would be totally okay with that kind of setup.

Jackal01

Man...the wife and I talk DAILY about doing this kinda thing and us being so young and early in our careers and virutually no capital (other than our current, first house) it is so tough if not impossible. We are looking forward to retirement! Or winning the lottery. Which ever happens first!

Badass looking shop, though. Love it all. That front door is gorgeous. Are there plans for crushed rock driveway/pavement/etc or just leave as is?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats Will that shop looks awesome digging the front door symbol nice touch :thumb:

I know Canvas is liking this :yup:

Man...the wife and I talk DAILY about doing this kinda thing and us being so young and early in our careers and virutually no capital (other than our current, first house) it is so tough if not impossible. We are looking forward to retirement! Or winning the lottery. Which ever happens first!

Badass looking shop, though. Love it all. That front door is gorgeous. Are there plans for crushed rock driveway/pavement/etc or just leave as is?

We are going to do crushed rock until the main house is done then pour the parking areas.

big dr

That is a beautiful garage/shop. :thumb:You have any pigs to shoot on that property? I'm flying out to Palestine(SP) to kill pigs at the Big Woods on the Trinity River this week. I cant wait till my retirement allows me to move somewhere with land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom