Can't decide if I want a cage

Get the cage! I have the rockhard cage front and rear pieces, the harness bar, and the c-pillar brace I love everything about it. The only complaints I get are from my back seat passengers they don't like that bar in front of them but I just tell them if they don't like it they can get out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get the cage! I have the rockhard cage front and rear pieces, the harness bar, and the c-pillar brace I love everything about it. The only complaints I get are from my back seat passengers they don't like that bar in front of them but I just tell them if they don't like it they can get out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Can you throw up some pics of it? Curious to see how it looks with the granite color we both drive

The cage is a great mod and you'll love it. Make sure you do all of your dash wiring to your battery or wiring system first, because it'll be a pain to run wires after the install. Here's mine - matte black on a granite JKU.

IMG_1270.jpg

that does look good DDays , that came out good for rattle cans ....

also like that color Rogerk93 its different lookin for sure ....

knows i will be getting one down the line .. just gonna have to move my switches off the pillar cause from what ive seen it looks like the pillar switches are blocked but that is no biggie ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Since we are all showing off our cages :D

Gotta throw some TJ love in the mix.

16473637_10212509389188544_2944816512976538409_n.jpg

Top Bottom