Can't decide if I want a cage

I'd do the dash flat black and do the rest yellow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^^This^^^ I did mine in flat black like Ddays. Helps a lot because the dash bar is 1/2 inch or so above the dash and the bar is over 1 1/2 inch in outside diameter. If you are not so tall the bar will be in your line of site so light will reflect off the lower bar. Could kind of bug you even if you are tall. I raised my seat to the max and can see over it, but reflections would drive me crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd do the dash flat black and do the rest yellow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^^This^^^ I did mine in flat black like Ddays. Helps a lot because the dash bar is 1/2 inch or so above the dash and the bar is over 1 1/2 inch in outside diameter. If you are not so tall the bar will be in your line of site so light will reflect off the lower bar. Could kind of bug you even if you are tall. I raised my seat to the max and can see over it, but reflections would drive me crazy.

Awesome idea guys, hadn't thought of that. I think I will to do that side panel on the dash in black too, so it blends in with the interior better.

that does look good DDays , that came out good for rattle cans ....

also like that color Rogerk93 its different lookin for sure ....

knows i will be getting one down the line .. just gonna have to move my switches off the pillar cause from what ive seen it looks like the pillar switches are blocked but that is no biggie ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
I too have the A pillar switches. I went with the River Raider front in hopes it will work with the switches and not have to move them. It should come in this week plan to install next weekend. If I can remember, I will let you know how it worked out with the River Raider.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey DDays have you thought of doing the clamps on the dash ends red so when you open the doors it doesn't have that break up in Color?

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

He ain't gonna change it! It looks good that way! Ha! Mine is identical, so when he sees it he will make me change mine!

Hey DDays have you thought of doing the clamps on the dash ends red so when you open the doors it doesn't have that break up in Color?

He ain't gonna change it! It looks good that way! Ha! Mine is identical, so when he sees it he will make me change mine!

LOL - thats ironic, because I thought of that when I was doing the final install, but figured since it was part of the bar I'd paint it to match that bar instead of the red.
Good idea though....may have to experiment now.....

Edit: Wait, then I'd have to take it back apart. Nah, think I'll leave it red!

I have the poison Spyder cage and my Jeep is silver. I was going to paint my cage silver and then paint just the dash bar flat black. I ended up doing the whole cage flat black to try and keep the cage hidden from the outside.

But with the Rock Hard cage I would paint just the bar flat black and paint the clamps what ever color the rest of the cage is going to be.

So did either of you put your moulding back in? I started to & decided eff that. They're in my parts-I-may-need-someday-but-probably-not cupboard.

i tried to do the driver's side and f'd it up so i didn't attempt the passenger side - they're both off

Top Bottom