"Cheap" Warn vs "Top end" Smittybilt winch questions

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Its a free world...

Not exactly but you do have freedoms here in America.

1st amendment rights.

:cheesy: Not on my privately owned forum. Your ability to participate here is a privilege and NOT a right. This is something you were required to agree to in order to become a member:
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

1) I am not a Smitty fan...

Nobody cares.

2) parts are actually made in Mexico and China

Nobody ever said that WARN doesn't make a VR series winch. They are made in China and I wouldn't doubt with parts made in Mexico as well.

3) I love a good argument!

Only because you actually believe you're good at it when in fact, you have no clue how silly you actually sound to everyone else.

4) I would own a warn if they were cheaper and I was having a problem with Smitty, Ramsey... Or any. Thanks for your input.

If you actually knew anything, you'd know they do make a cheaper winch and they call it their VR Series. Thanks for your input.

whatsupdoc2day

I think warn is a very good winch. It was bought out and is world wide. Parts are bought from several places, and Oregon is a very nice plant! John Stransky, President
Mike Dudiak, CFO*
Eric Banks, Vice President of Operations
Ian Wendler, Vice President of Engineering*
Laurel Smith, Voice President of Marketing*
John Ducharme, Vice President of Global Sales. It was one of 1st winch made too. But they diversified their parts...but use strict regulations. Enough said...

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

whatsupdoc2day

will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I have not violated any have I?

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

whatsupdoc2day

I was giving my opinions and actual information that I found about Warn winch. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Just stating facts

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I have not violated any have I?

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

Never said you had to in order to no longer be welcome here. All I said is that you have no 1st amendment rights here on my forum. Again, as it states in the rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member of my forum:

You understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that your ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. You also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was giving my opinions and actual information that I found about Warn winch. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Just stating facts

Funny, I must have missed the part where your information stated that WARN Premium winches were made in China and/or Mexico. But hey, since you believe it and posted up general information about the company that you found on the internet, it must be true. Sorry, wasn't trying to offend you. Just stating facts.

whatsupdoc2day

I understand but it would be one sided then. If I didn't or don't use a warn winch I am terminated for private use by others? OK if u wish. But I don't find this offensive to anyone but people who want to dictate

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand but it would be one sided then.

Of course you don't understand because your side is the only side you're interested in listening to.

If I didn't or don't use a warn winch I am terminated for private use by others? OK if u wish. But I don't find this offensive to anyone but people who want to dictate

Clearly, English is a second language for you because I have no clue what you're trying to say. But, okay. :idontknow:

whatsupdoc2day

I can quote that they have some platinum winches if needed. Everyone on here knows that...I was just giving the underdog...help

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

whatsupdoc2day

You can show everyone u are the MAN...if needed...kick me off. I am not being for forgiveness! Free speech is best...or everyone would be afraid to tell what they wish for reprisals

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can quote that they have some platinum winches if needed. Everyone on here knows that...I was just giving the underdog...help

Habla Engles? I think you need to run that one through the Google translator again cause I still can't understand what you're trying to say.

Your not very nice man

LOL!! So I've been told.

You can show everyone u are the MAN...if needed...kick me off. I am not being for forgiveness! Free speech is best...or everyone would be afraid to tell what they wish for reprisals

:cheesy: I think you've confused my private forum, the one I pay out of my own pocket and allow a freeloader like yourself to use for FREE as being some kind of democracy that you pay taxes to and have some kind of rights on. Now, before you hurt yourself, why don't you run along to the nearest street corner and profess whatever it is you want about WARN. Outside your mom's basement and away from your computer screen, you do have the freedom of speech. :yup:

Have a blessed day...brother

Thanks but please, keep your blessings and I'm not your brother. :)

Top Bottom