Cindy's Birthday Snow Wheeling Expedition Run

daddyusmaximus

When I asked Cindy what she wanted for her birthday this year, she said what most girls would say and told me that she wanted to go wheeling!

Wow. I wish Cindy could get my wife to like wheeling, but Indiana isn't right next door to you guys. Few of my local wheeling buddies have even met my wife. She's like "Go have fun." I was able to get her to go out with me exactly once, around 18 or 20 years ago. Some people just don't like not being on flat level ground... Glad you had fun.

My wheeling partner is my service dog Brandy.

Brandy looking back Close_zpsvehojahu.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alex and I (and sulley) had a great weekend with you all!! looking forward to spending time with you all again soon!! Happy Birthday Cindy and Jen. Here are some pics I took

Thanks for posting up the awesome photos and thank you for joining us over the weekend. We really had a great time with you and Alex :thumb:

Amazing pictures. Thanks for taking the time to share your adventure with us. That picture of Tessa in the snow is priceless. Haha

LOL!! She was absolutely beat after that hike or should I say "hop" :crazyeyes:

Looks like an awesome trip!! You guys have the coolest shit out west! :thumb:

PS: Happy Birthday Cindy!! :birthday:

Fortunately, there is still some of it out there but it's fading fast thanks to all the yahoos out there.

Great pics and story.
It was a great trip! good to see everyone, had a blast!

Now just have to wait for the next one.

Thanks for joining us on this trip. It's always great to have you along :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone, we're so glad that you liked the photos and essay :cool:

Great trip! Not one weird mofo Jk owner either! Thanks again.

:cheesy: Does this mean you'll join us again?
So glad that you and Jen were able to find time to join us. We had a great time with the two of you :yup:

Can't believe how much cool stuff is out there and still standing. That's crazy, thanks for posting up.

The only reason so much of it is still out there is because most of it is really really far from anything resembling civilization. With any luck, it'll stay that way.

I love that you can just visit the blast site like that and see the plaque. Seeing the way the ground sank in a radius is awesome. Might have to add it to the bucket list

Here's a short clip I found on YouTube highlighting the detonation of Project Faultless. I think a few of you might find it interesting.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Looks like a truly awesome adventure. Amazing whats out there in the wide open country. Great pics and storytelling. Thanks for sharing. Happy birthday Cindy and Jen!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks again for the invite. Had a great time as always. Amazing just how relaxing a great day on the trail can be. Wasn't able to capture too many pics. So it was great to see all those posted!

IMG_1485920829.102234.jpg
IMG_1485920847.996194.jpg
IMG_1485920898.310947.jpg

Hope to do it all again soon. [emoji41]

TRLJNKY

Awesome trip! Thanks for sharing the pics and Cindy's bday adventure 😆

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

GemHunter

What a fun weekend!!! ...We had a great time celebrating Cindy and Jen's birthday! Here are some pics from the weekend.

20170128_145008.jpg

20170128_160959.jpg

20170128_161703.jpg

20170128_123750.jpg

20170128_133747.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone! We're so glad you enjoyed our adventures out in the middle of nowhere Nevada and to celebrate Cindy and Jen's birthday :cool:

Thanks again for the invite. Had a great time as always. Amazing just how relaxing a great day on the trail can be. Wasn't able to capture too many pics. So it was great to see all those posted!

Hope to do it all again soon. [emoji41]

Sweet! Thanks for posting up your pics! We're so glad that you were able to join us for this run. :thumb:

What a fun weekend!!! ...We had a great time celebrating Cindy and Jen's birthday! Here are some pics from the weekend.

Awesome pics Steph! Thank you so much for posting them up. We had a great time with you and Tony and so look forward to hooking up with the two of you again soon :cool:

Wishing we were still back out on the trail...
20170130113944-526510ad.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved all the pics of this trip! Doesn't get any better than spending it with a group of great friends! Happy birthday again Cindy!

Top Bottom