Cindy's Birthday Snow Wheeling Expedition Run

longarmwj

Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday then with wheeling, and good friends! Most importantly though, Happy Birthday Cindy! :thumb:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Hey I got to ask. You all had dogs with you but stayed in hotels.

Over here it's next to impossible to find a hotel where you can bring pets. So I got to wonder Where do the dogs stay? Is it in the room or do they offer kennelling over there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great trip! Happy b day to Cindy and cheers for all the wives that not only put up with our addiction but take part. [emoji482]

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Over here it's next to impossible to find a hotel where you can bring pets. So I got to wonder Where do the dogs stay? Is it in the room or do they offer kennelling over there?

Ive found hotels, even big brands, much more dog friendly in western states in general.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Most hotels don't allow dogs but there are quite a few that do or at least, in certain rooms and for an additional fee. The hotel we stayed at is one such place.

Haha, she totally panicked when she blasted into the drift, I just assumed you had to make a move rather than hit us!:crazyeyes:

LOL!! I wish I could have seen all that. So cool that she was driving at all though :thumb:

I could have stopped, but I drive like an asshole.. soooooo

Yeah, I believe you do resemble that remark :cheesy:

They're on Steph's phone. I'll ask her to send them to you. She has a couple other cool pics of you getting sideways. [emoji41]

Funny how Chris just assumed you took the shots :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom