Clem's Jeep build

Clem319

Haha very understandable Overlander. She keeps me busy for sure.

The clear coated front bar looks terrific with the silver Jeep. How is it holding up?
So far it has held up pretty well, but it's only been a couple months. I have slight discoloration in spots. I don't think it will last forever and unfortunately will probably end up painting it.

jman_12

What a nice jeep man! Love that color, how does the teraflex bb ride on the road? i'm going to try and get it here in a few months and just wondered lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What a nice jeep man! Love that color, how does the teraflex bb ride on the road? i'm going to try and get it here in a few months and just wondered lol

a BB will not change the ride of your jeep since it utilizes the stock coils and shocks.

Clem319

Thanks. Yup what Cozdude said. It pretty much rides like a stock jeep. Not great, but I've had worse.

Clem319

JKS quick disconnects Realized one mount is bent and I have severe play in my pitman arm. Off to the stealership next week 😞installed ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419733676.509259.jpg .

Dirt Foot

Nice looking jeep. Love the color matched cut fenders. Can you post a pic with the hard top on your homeade hanger. Love that idea of a cheaper home remedy.

Clem319

Nice looking jeep. Love the color matched cut fenders. Can you post a pic with the hard top on your homeade hanger. Love that idea of a cheaper home remedy.

Thanks. Here is the pic. It was really easy to do and I can easily take it on and off myself. I just back right under it to put it on. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420766217.917097.jpg

Clem319

50" lightbar with poison spyder mounts. Not very impressed with the mounts. They didn't fit well at all. I would expect more for the cost! The light covers up my sticker too 😔 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421472211.157113.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421472236.004337.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421472255.955052.jpg

Top Bottom