Clem's Jeep build

Clem319

Started off throwing the code for the oil pressure switch to not starting and now this. Hopefully it's nothing serious ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447955540.539726.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
No. The battery looks like it exploded . It was actually supposed to go in today to fix the oil pressure switch and then this happened. I was going to go grab a new battery but Jeep told me to just have it towed in. Said if it is the battery, it's also under warranty.

I imagine that would cause a no crank condition.

Clem319

Nice looking Jeep. Did you get it back from the dealership yet?

Yea I did. They fixed the oil pressure switch and claimed my accessories most likely "blew" the battery up. My local dealer is pretty cool with mods and replaced the battery under warranty. They are the ones who actually told me to tow it in when I was just going to buy a new battery.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Yea I did. They fixed the oil pressure switch and claimed my accessories most likely "blew" the battery up. My local dealer is pretty cool with mods and replaced the battery under warranty. They are the ones who actually told me to tow it in when I was just going to buy a new battery.

It's always nice when you find a dealership who isn't always on the lookout to screw you out of a dollar or void your warranty.

Top Bottom