Clem's Jeep build

JAGS

Hooked

Right on man. Look great.

Thanks. I feel tougher while driving it

It changes the perception huh. It's like the inside matches the outside. Lol. So do you notice it actually feels different while driving? My jeep seemed to drive smoother in general. More solid around corners. Etc. Just me?

Clem319

Man I read through the entire thread, great progress. Inspired me to chop the fenders.

Do it! I still miss my color matched fenders.

Right on man. Look great.

It changes the perception huh. It's like the inside matches the outside. Lol. So do you notice it actually feels different while driving? My jeep seemed to drive smoother in general. More solid around corners. Etc. Just me?

Haha I completely agree. I read your thread the other day and it stuck in my head. I'm not sure if it's true, but I feel like it's definitely more solid and handles better.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Are you still planning for a front axle swap? Seems like you've got just about everything else taken care of now.

Clem319

Are you still planning for a front axle swap? Seems like you've got just about everything else taken care of now.

That's the plan. I'm still very undecided on what I want to do. I've wasted a lot of money on things I thought I wanted, that now sit in my garage. I don't want to second guess the decision.

Top Bottom