Cocktail Hour

MTG

Caught the Bug
There are a few ingredients missing from that list. We talked to the owner and got a more thorough list but, the proportions were still a secret. Honey Badger got real close with an attempt he made :yup:

Hmmm? Guess I need to go try one and get that list. I was once a pretty decent mixologist. ;)

Honey Badger

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358044647.398603.jpg
Distillers Cut Vodka from a local distillery, a little lime muddled with cucumber, marjoram, sugar and topped with tonic. Pretty damn good.

Honey Badger

Wow! Looks like Honey Badger DOES give a shit!

:cheesy:

Edit: does that say unfiltered? What's the brand? How it taste (warm and straight)?

Yes unfiltered and made from wheat. Local distillery called project V. They grow the wheat, distill it, and use the spent grain to feed pigs at a local farm and then sell the pork. Have some sausage in the fridge as well. Unbelievable taste...as in it has a distinct flavor not found in other vodkas. I am impressed with the various distilleries near me all making unique liquours.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini for tonight...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358477129.660273.jpg

Absolut Citron, blueberry Vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup.

Blonda

That looks good Cindy... Me likey vodka :).. Haven't tried the blueberry yet but I love their vanilla

MTG

Caught the Bug
Absolut Mandrin and coke (diet caffeine free to be exact).

Also is good with vanilla vodka. :thumbs:

Recipe: to taste. Half and half is about right, or so I've heard. ;) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358553079.478824.jpg

GCM 2

No pics tonight, just a gin and tonic (or three) from seat 4C on a Delta flight from DC back to Phoenix. Headed to get the rig out of the garage and will be in Johnson Valley tomorrow pre-running KOH for the weekend :thumb: cheers

MTG

Caught the Bug
No pics tonight, just a gin and tonic (or three) from seat 4C on a Delta flight from DC back to Phoenix. Headed to get the rig out of the garage and will be in Johnson Valley tomorrow pre-running KOH for the weekend :thumb: cheers

We call that "plane juice" Greg. That way if anyone asks you were just drinking "plain juice." ;)

Last edited:

GCM 2

We call that "plane juice" Greg. That way if anyone asks you we just drinking "plain juice." ;)

Nice, I'm going to order my second one, get some shut eye before I land, then get in the jeep to drive five hours to Johnson Valley. I'm pre-flying the pre-drive before the pre-run tomorrow :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom