coilover kits

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've heard that you can't really wheel the enforcer kit anywhere but the mall

:crazyeyes:

This is true MTG. That's why it's my preferred suspension. It handles curbs, speed bumps/humps and long stretches of uneven asphalt like a champ.

munstie

Man this move to Az. is gonna cost more than I thought if I have to get coilovers to DD my Jeep out there:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting? It's almost as though you know I am detailing my rig tomorrow.....for the Auto Enthusiast Show in Fontana, CA. next weekend :rock: Haha! Driving out for the weekend to see Mel and the crew!

:cheesy: Who are you kidding, you detail your rig on the trail!

Wish I could be there next weekend but alas, we'll be heading out to visit our son in Texas. Hope you have a good time :cool:

Sithwindu

:cheesy: Who are you kidding, you detail your rig on the trail!

Wish I could be there next weekend but alas, we'll be heading out to visit our son in Texas. Hope you have a good time :cool:

Texas huh? Don't forget to grab some jalapeños and tamales!! ;)

GCM 2

Is that why he rolled at Johnson valley to much tire shine and it slipped. :screwy:

My flop was in an effort to get at the really small spaces on the underside of my JK, the areas above my muffler and evap canister needed more detail than I could manage when it was on all four tires. Although a controversial method within the International Detailing Pro Circuit (IDPC), the "flop and clean" is by far the most admired and highest scoring maneuver awarded by judges and detail analyst on ESPN8.....yes the 'OCHO'

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is that why he rolled at Johnson valley to much tire shine and it slipped. :screwy:

My flop was in an effort to get at the really small spaces on the underside of my JK, the areas above my muffler and evap canister needed more detail than I could manage when it was on all four tires. Although a controversial method within the International Detailing Pro Circuit (IDPC), the "flop and clean" is by far the most admired and highest scoring maneuver awarded by judges and detail analyst on ESPN8.....yes the 'OCHO'

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Okay, you guys are killing me now :D

munstie

Did you get a full page photo in obscure sports quarterly:D Or did the lug nut polishing competition trump ya. ..

tapcola

Just want to say thanks for ALL the info on coilovers . Still new to all this so much info on all this also ,EVO dose seem to have the best stuff on the market and I know you get what you pay for . I bought a 3.5 kit from another company R#*<> E***!!! told myself a lift is a lift ! I now know better. I will be looking to make some changes and sell this one to the next person . Who just has to have a lift ! Once again thank you all for the info .:thumb:

sc_rhino

I too thank you all for the great info. Will be getting coil overs in the near future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom