Colorado - 2013 Plan

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think a 10 month out "for sure" list might be a little premature and likely to change.

StrizzyChris

I think a 10 month out "for sure" list might be a little premature and likely to change.

Ur the second person to tell me that I was a little premature today. But hey, if its a race, I'll always get there first :thumb:

OK....let me rephrase that....a guaranteed spot with tentatively confirmed participants that will require said participants to say "for sure" at a closer date list? (May need to work on that title)

MTG

Caught the Bug
StrizzyChris said:
Ur the second person to tell me that I was a little premature today.

FYI--your wife or girlfriend telling you this is not a compliment. :cheesy:

Prime8

MTG said:

Agreed. And everyone needs to just hang tight for McKenna to resurface. Plus, if people keep adding sponsors, they will want a rig spot making the list of 20 from the forum shrink down. Hopefully it will be more than the 5 that get to go on the JKX though, Haha.

Everyone just needs to cool their jets. In the meantime, make sure all of your rigs will be ready by the proposed date. I'm as anxious about it as anyone, but since McKenna took the lead role, we just have to give him some time.

StrizzyChris

FYI--your wife or girlfriend telling you this is not a compliment. :cheesy:

Well crap! So your telling me that I look like a fool when I put my gold medal around my neck and throw my fists to the sky in the glory pose?! :blush:

Metalmasher

staticmap

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Good morning folks. Sorry that I haven't responded with updates. My wife is doing well at this point. The last two months have been a little busy. Anyway I do have a tentative itinerary planned and it does cover some of the same areas as JK Experience 2011 did. I am adding a few favorites of mine such as Wheeler Lakes. I have elected not to run Carnage Canyon simply due to the amount of breakage the people experience. The goal here is to run some good challenging trails and everyone comes back down to run the next trail. Don't get me wrong here, you will be challenged.

I will get the details and the list of people attending posted in the next week or two, probably the first week of December. Until then, have a great Turkey day!

StrizzyChris

Awesome! Thanks for the update, and good to hear that the wife is doing well. Looking forward to planning for this trip with everyone!

supra_launch21v

I would really really like to go own this. My jk is getting the teraflex 6" lcg lift this weekend. Everything else is covered.

Wayne and Theresa

MTG

Caught the Bug
Good morning folks. Sorry that I haven't responded with updates. My wife is doing well at this point. The last two months have been a little busy. Anyway I do have a tentative itinerary planned and it does cover some of the same areas as JK Experience 2011 did. I am adding a few favorites of mine such as Wheeler Lakes. I have elected not to run Carnage Canyon simply due to the amount of breakage the people experience. The goal here is to run some good challenging trails and everyone comes back down to run the next trail. Don't get me wrong here, you will be challenged.

I will get the details and the list of people attending posted in the next week or two, probably the first week of December. Until then, have a great Turkey day!

Glad to hear the wife is doing well! :clap2:

I am so hoping I can make it out to Colorado and wheel sometime soon! :thumb:

Last edited:

uhporkchop

are newbies welcome

New guy here....and just stumbled across this thread. We would like to join the CO adventure if there is still room. Both of our vehicles meet the the requirements, however the JKUR should be rollin EVO coils and 37s by the new year which would be our vehicle of choice.

blazer

Caught the Bug
For sure will be in Silverton 7/17-7/23. May extend stay to do more wheeling. Would be
interested in the second group doing less tough trails. Will be following this thread.
Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces I see have posted.

Top Bottom