Come See the Mighty FC @ The SOCAL Suds-n-Grub : Thursday, January 24th @ 6:30pm

Conman

Hey Eddie,

Do you bring any wayoflife decals with you to the suds and grub? Want to get the wayoflife decal in silver and wanted to save you the hassle of shipping!!!

fishoutofwater

Sorry I'm going to miss this one. I'm having surgery Friday morning and will have to stay home Thursday night to get ready for it.

mgmavant

Another East Coaster that will be wisher they were a little more west! Be sure to take lots of pictures of all the rigs that show up! Have fun, and tip one back for me.

Sent from my MB886 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey Eddie,

Do you bring any wayoflife decals with you to the suds and grub? Want to get the wayoflife decal in silver and wanted to save you the hassle of shipping!!!

I've been to quite a few S&G and I can say Eddie leaves that stuff at home. It makes for a pretty relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Conman

I've been to quite a few S&G and I can say Eddie leaves that stuff at home. It makes for a pretty relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Ya i was going to order online and just have him bring it for me, but no worries. Thanks Frank. See ya Thursday night!

stevep

My wife and I will be attending as well. All the way from Toronto, Canada. We are big fans of Wayalife and look forward to meetng you.

See you tonight.

Cheers :beer:

Steve & Amanda

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My wife and I will be attending as well. All the way from Toronto, Canada. We are big fans of Wayalife and look forward to meetng you.

See you tonight.

Cheers :beer:

Steve & Amanda

You may think about AA meetings. :cheesy:

Ok enough jokes from me this morning.

Top Bottom