Cooper 40s?

jkwebbie

The 40's are real. You won't find any info on them on the Cooper website or anywhere really but they can be ordered now. I have a set coming and should have them in any day now. :yup:
Nice!!! I talked to my buddy and he said one of their reps at a show told him about them coming in a 40 when he asked if they ever would lol. They didn't give him a time frame though. So do you have to call Cooper direct to get them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!!! I talked to my buddy and he said one of their reps at a show told him about them coming in a 40 when he asked if they ever would lol. They didn't give him a time frame though. So do you have to call Cooper direct to get them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your local shop should be able to get them for you. Just have them order them up from Cooper.

Exodus 4x4

Called Cooper this morning. They said they'll also be making a 38" in a 17, 18, (D) and a 20 (E). The 40" will be a 17(C). She also said they don't have them in production yet but they can be ordered, but then again she didn't even know they were going to be making them when I first asked, soooooo.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's

Shit, Its not working....

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's

So when are you selling your 37s?

And your axles?

:cheesy: :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's

Buy some cheapy 32s on Craigslist. Put them on and stare at your Jeep for a couple days. Then put your 37s back on. You'll be quite content. :cool:

EDIT: Actually, look at the first post on your build thread. :thumb:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's
I don't need 40's

i want ur 37s since i only have 29s :D

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Buy some cheapy 32s on Craigslist. Put them on and stare at your Jeep for a couple days. Then put your 37s back on. You'll be quite content. :cool:

Why are you trying to undermine my good deal with reason and logic?! :mad:

:cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked

Yeah, 'aint that the truth? IF I lived somewhere that I could really take advantage of the 40's AND a DTD setup, that'd be one thing but I already bent a flange once with the 37's.
Its funny how used to your setup you get.... I should just go park next to a stock Sport at the dealership & that'd accomplish the same thing.

Top Bottom