COWBOY COUNTRY - an Epic Off Road Adventure Across Northeastern Nevada

JeepFan

Hooked
What began as a conversation between Cindy and Steph about a trip to North East Nevada led to a bucket list of cool destinations.

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for planning a truly awesome adventure! We had a blast!

Looking forward to the next one...

JAGS

Hooked
What a great trip with so many cool sights! Thanks for sharing. I've really enjoyed seeing the many aspects of Nevada... in person and via your other travels.

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a total blast. I'm going to have to head out and explore that area one day. A coworker of mine born and raised in So-Cal took a seasonal job in Midas, NV. Boy was he shocked when he got there. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Hopefully we can all meet up. It's been too long.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing! That looks like it was great fun and an awesome adventure!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As always, fantastic photos and write-up of your adventures! I cannot wait to get out there soon!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow those mountain photos are amazing! So green and full of flowers! That natural spring is amazing as well. I'm glad that it was preserved. Looks absolutely amazing in pics and can only imagine how beautiful it is in person!

Thanks for amazing story telling and the pics Cindy and eddie! Glad you got to spend it with Tony and Steph!

Dennis B.

I love Nevada, great pictures of a great State. If you guys ever want to mess around in the mid western part of Nevada I can show you some cool scenery and ghost towns. Thanks again for letting us enjoy your trip.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks for the great post! These are such awesome treats for someone who has never been to these areas of the country. *sigh* Someday!

KICKROX

Wow, amazing pictures and so much history behind all the places you visited. Thanks for sharing.. really enjoyed this thread.

Top Bottom