Cozdude's build of Knuckles

USMC Wrangler

Hey Coz, looks great! I remove both of the bungee’s at the windshield when I have either of my tops on. Makes it a lot easier to latch them. I just drop them in either my center console or Bartact zipper pockets for later.

Is your soft top spring assist? Mine is and after unlatching I just bump the windshield bar which pops the sun rider up. Granted I have to get out of the Jeep to fold it back all the way.

IMG_7803.JPG

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Coz, looks great! I remove both of the bungee’s at the windshield when I have either of my tops on. Makes it a lot easier to latch them. I just drop them in either my center console or Bartact zipper pockets for later.

Is your soft top spring assist? Mine is and after unlatching I just bump the windshield bar which pops the sun rider up. Granted I have to get out of the Jeep to fold it back all the way.

View attachment 328193

Yea last night when I put folded the top up I took them off. Rather not have to remove them every time but I will if I have to. Might even leave them off. Don’t see if hurting anything if I do.

I have a factory top so it’s kinda assisted. I can fold it back from just my driver seat with the shade still but it isn’t folded back clean or properly. I have to get out to fold the sunrider back right and have the top folded neatly.

USMC Wrangler

I get that. With your weather changes out your way, that would be annoying.

They are interesting in the rain. So far the few times I’ve been caught the shade has made sure to throw water on the inside of my windshield. [emoji849][emoji23]

I usually take out the front ones at the driver/passenger side and actually just zip tied the center one since it’s unreachable with my overhead molle panel. Haven’t noticed any issues the times I forget to put them in with the top back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I get that. With your weather changes out your way, that would be annoying.

They are interesting in the rain. So far the few times I’ve been caught the shade has made sure to throw water on the inside of my windshield. [emoji849][emoji23]

Yea with how much the weather changes it’s a pain the go naked one day then have to put everything back on that night cause it’s gonna thunderstorm the next. It’s constant back and forth lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nothing fancy but Knuckles got a much needed bath today.
743E4DBF-C841-429E-8B3A-A982B0C361D8.jpg
After the wash I took a clay bar to him, fresh coat of wax, applied sealant, and used some trim restore on the fenders
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0493.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks everyone! Here is all the products I used today. I had some microfiber towels a microfiber applicator pad as well as a stiff brush which are not pictured.

58233794390__28A32990-7386-4B8D-9597-6261473889B6.jpg
Clay bar was used after the wash before wax and sealant were applied
58233799182__42D1B2EB-3689-4B62-8E97-9E38A8BCEFC1.jpg

RCVRY

Thanks everyone! Here is all the products I used today. I had some microfiber towels a microfiber applicator pad as well as a stiff brush which are not pictured.

View attachment 328935
Clay bar was used after the wash before wax and sealant were applied
View attachment 328936

There’s a LOT of love ❤️ in those two pictures. Are you going to sleep in your Jeep tonight?

“No officer, I’m not homeless. I love my Jeep. Don’t you sleep with your loved ones?”

Seriously, good job. That’s a lot of work!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom