CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it sucks, looks like your moving forward in a pretty cool way. An LS swap seem a perfect fit. With Moochie and Eddie already having been down this road, you have some sounding boards.

As much as it sucks, looks like your moving forward in a pretty cool way. An LS swap seem a perfect fit. With Moochie and Eddie already having been down this road, you have some sounding boards.

Yep! I agree :thumb: the only difference is the wiring harness between the 3.6 and 3.8. I'm excited to get back on the trail!!! It seems crazy but I feel like I've missed out on so much even though I know I haven't haha.

Dude in stoked to see the transformation. Sucks its been such a rocky road but the end result sounds more than awesome.

A BIG Congrats to you!! Getting an LS from Motech is definitely the way to go and I can assure you that you'll be way more happy with it. Say hello to Robbie for me. :yup:

This is awesome news Jason. I couldn't keep up with the coilovers in the group at Moab and now an LS. Luckily I know you would slow down and wait for me. Ricky would be gone racing Bobby and I'd be lost. Congrats.

That 6.2L is going to be badass! I've never seen that transfer case before but it looks like a quality piece. Congratulations!

So does this mean I still get my Safeish shirt from you next month?

Congrats on going forward with the LS swap. Nothing beats the sound of an LS underthe hood IMHO.

Sounds like a plan. Probably feels good to be on the way towards a solution. Thought you said something prev about needing to be at 80k miles before the emissions ref would pass it? You have to dance or does Motech have a way around with the config?

A BIG Congrats to you!! Getting an LS from Motech is definitely the way to go and I can assure you that you'll be way more happy with it. Say hello to Robbie for me. :yup:

Actually I can't take it to MoTech because they do not support the 3.6l yet along with some emissions stuff. They have done some of the swaps but it's not "supported" yet. However I am working with Robbie on a harness and cooling setup for the 3.6 that I will be running. I'm buying everything I can from them and they are being amazing by helping me. I really appreciate everything they are doing. My plan was to take it to them but at least it will work out. Next time I talk to Robbie I'll tell him Hi though :thumb:

This is awesome news Jason. I couldn't keep up with the coilovers in the group at Moab and now an LS. Luckily I know you would slow down and wait for me. Ricky would be gone racing Bobby and I'd be lost. Congrats.

Hahaha thanks! I would definitely wait :yup: hope you can join us again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom