CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you could if you had another color than white...

That's like saying it's funny how people with red jeeps add black to their jeep to make it look cooler. It's obvious if my jeep was another color white stickers may work lol but I have a white jeep and don't want to be like every other white jeep and do black. At the same time I'm not a fan of all white either, looks to Mercedes to me.

That's like saying it's funny how people with red jeeps add black to their jeep to make it look cooler. It's obvious if my jeep was another color white stickers may work lol but I have a white jeep and don't want to be like every other white jeep and do black. At the same time I'm not a fan of all white either, looks to Mercedes to me.

I agree with this 100%

Rccrwlr

I'm not sure I have a come back. I think I agree. Not sure I've seen a Mercedes on 40's.

Btw the green is not an accent color I've seen anywhere else. Something we a strive to be....original! Looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom