CT Performance Says to Learn from Other Forums - wayoflife is Biased!

TrailBear

When you speak the truth as Eddie and others in here does, it pisses people off...... Why??? Because they don't really want the truth they want to be told they are awesome and so are the choices they made. It should not matter what someone says about what you chose to buy, all that matters is what you think about it. Buy what fits your needs and budget, and wheel it. Eddie gives advice on what he knows, what he HAS ran, not advice from what he read, I want advice from people with that real world experience. I know I don't chime in on topics I have no real world experiences.

JKFlyer

When you speak the truth as Eddie and others in here does, it pisses people off...... Why??? Because they don't really want the truth they want to be told they are awesome and so are the choices they made. It should not matter what someone says about what you chose to buy, all that matters is what you think about it. Buy what fits your needs and budget, and wheel it. Eddie gives advice on what he knows, what he HAS ran, not advice from what he read, I want advice from people with that real world experience. I know I don't chime in on topics I have no real world experiences.

^ x 2!! well said

eeftw

People on this site get their jimmies rustled too easily... Lots of women dressed up as men I say.

munstie

Must be the holidays, they're a lot of people losing it lately, funny part is they act like just because Eddie says something they have to do it. Well if you don’t like his opinion or facts on a part or subject then don't take it and move on.:banghead:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

JK12

When are people going to realize that Eddie and everyone else in this forum has trust in proven products that they've run. If you're going to get all worked up because someone talked about REAL problems with certain products that can be harmful to other or yourself or just a product that plain sucks. Don't come on here saying Wayalife is biased just because you got your little feelings hurt. Learn to accept good advice from everyone on this forum. I know for a fact that if I didn't have Wayalife for advice I would have wasted a lot more money than if I didn't have it. If you don't like it leave... No ones going to miss you

^^X2.

I have changed my mods because of input from a lot of different members. This has saved me countless dollars.

Exercise your opinion and do not go away mad just go away.:bleh:

R/
Will

TheDuff

Damn you Eddie for telling it like it is! Why do you try to save me money and heart ache by sharing your experiences?! Now I must be off to slander your name a across other forums for giving me your insight! :p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What's the deal lately with all these kinds of threads popping up?

as Tom would say (like he did in the random questions thread) "Are you on the rag or did you just decided to be a bitch today?"

i think everyone is on the rag :cheesy:

JKFlyer

^^X2.

I have changed my mods because of input from a lot of different members. This has saved me countless dollars.

R/
Will

I have changed my mods because of input from a lot of different members. This has COST me countless dollars!!... because I have a fucking Jeep addiction! LOL

Thanks to all always for your great advice. thsi is a very friendly open forum fo which I am appreciative

ttfhell

I think we need a "Dick of the Week" thread with a poll at the end of the week. I'll start the nomination process.
1. Overlander (Have to be fair)
2. The Duff
3. Ttfhell
4. McPuck
5. Paisano

Last edited:

TheDuff

I think we need a "Dick of the Week" thread with a poll at the end of the week. I'll start the nomination process.
1. Overlander (Have to be fair)

Oh Oh, me me me me me!

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU-Tom

One thing I've learned by reading Wayalife is that it is all about wheeling. That's what I want to learn and why I'm here. I'm by no means all that experienced or knowledgable, so I seek info here. I have yet to be given any bad information. Whether or not the main guys here at Wayalife agree or disagree with you I have never seen that they give bad advice. I myself am going to keep soaking up the good info. Thx.

Top Bottom