CT Performance Says to Learn from Other Forums - wayoflife is Biased!

Tackerdown

Banned
Weak.

something so simple yet you make me laugh.

as Tom would say (like he did in the random questions thread) "Are you on the rag or did you just decided to be a bitch today?"

i think everyone is on the rag :cheesy:
I've often wanted to say that to someone but always refrain from it because she has a good right hook.lol

I'm a noob to all this so I can't really see all the negativity towards Eddie. I do understand how people get but hurt because a lot of people don't like to be disagreed with. But as was said Eddie always has the proof and with that I try to make a good decision based on the type of wheeling I do compared to him and go from there . I don't try and drive over borders as big as my jeep and there for may not need something quite the same as him but if I do at least I know it will hold up . And I've never heard him say don't buy that, there is always an explanation of why you might not want to. Lastly I'm not a fan boy to anything or anyone but good advice from people that have beat the hell out of there shit and can tell you what's good and what's not.
P's I don't like rough country.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
What a minute...there are OTHER jeep forums? :thinking: Oh, I'm so glad I read this thread...until now I had no idea. :crazyeyes:

munstie

What a minute...there are OTHER jeep forums? :thinking: Oh, I'm so glad I read this thread...until now I had no idea. :crazyeyes:

The sarcasm is strong with this one, it is yes.:rolleyes:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

DKronk42

Ive had my jk for 2 months now and the only things ive installed are grab handles so far haha, but based off of the info ive been studying on here, i know exactly what im going to be doing, when im going to be doing it, and what companies ill be buying my mods from... There is no greater teacher than experience. If i dont agree with something and decide to go ahead and learn it the hard way myself, thats my choice... But i would much rather do something correctly the first time than have to fix it later, or stubbornly deal with whatever issue because i refuse ti admit i was wrong.

All I have to say is I'd rather be jeeping! Thanks Wayoflife, Eddie and family, and all knowledgeable here. I searched Google for weeks on first time jeep buyer info. Found WAL and felt at home before I purchased my first jeep. Have done all my own upgrades due to the info found here. I would definitely pay for a membership because this site and it's members are extremely valuable. :thumbup: Carry on....:D
Sent while sitting on the crapper.

Last edited:
I think we need a "Dick of the Week" thread with a poll at the end of the week. I'll start the nomination process.
1. Overlander (Have to be fair)
2. The Duff
3. Ttfhell
4. McPuck
5. Paisano

To be politically correct it would be the Richard Cranium Weekly Award. ;)

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

TX_JK

I think most people who are going to spend their hard earned money on their jeep owe it to themselves to research many points of view about product design and implementation before making their purchase. I love WAYALIFE and value all of the reviews and opinions on offroad products. But at the end of the day I make my decisions based on lots of research and reviews. i never understood why some users come onto forums and eFight because they see things differently than the general consesus. I love WAYALIFE and other forums too. Put your big boy panties on and deal with it or leave. :twocents:

jkmohican

Did the OP have a bowl of Bitch Flakes this morning?

First, the news is going around praising Nelson Mandella for being some heroic leader. Now, there's threads based on how the creator of this forum is wrong and the user is the "all knowing". I sense the dark side, strong it is. Clouds our judgment, it will.

I will say one thing. Eddie has more experience with this stuff than ANYONE. I don't care if he has sponsors or not, he created this forum to help others. If he says he doesn't promote a product that your inquiring about, he has good reason.

Unless....unless he created this forum to brain wash us all to buy more expensive product by his sponsors? Holy hell OP your on to something! (Face palm)

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
One thing I've learned by reading Wayalife is that it is all about wheeling. That's what I want to learn and why I'm here. I'm by no means all that experienced or knowledgable, so I seek info here. I have yet to be given any bad information. Whether or not the main guys here at Wayalife agree or disagree with you I have never seen that they give bad advice. I myself am going to keep soaking up the good info. Thx.

I to am a noob when it come's to Jeep's, so will soak up all the info that Eddie & the other's post here on WAYALIFE.
Thx for a great forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

BigBoy

Stop with the whining already! If you all don't like what Eddie or anyone else has to say, just leave. It's that simple. You don't have to stay and nobody is asking that you do. Why put yourself through it all. There are plenty if forums that will tell you more of what you want to hear. It's the internet, get over it, and yourself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom