CT Performance Says to Learn from Other Forums - wayoflife is Biased!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now I understand why this Forum and Eddie have the reputation they have in the industry and other forums..to bad.

:cheesy: Now I understand why you've got such a hard on for me and why you're so hard up to pimp companies like Rock Krawler, YOU'RE A DEALER FOR THEM CARY TOWERY from CT Performance, Inc. Not that I'd have any clue as to who a nobody like you is but fortunately, Google is my friend and you have a way of talking smack on "other forums". And here you have been accusing me all this time of being bias because I supposedly have something to gain and that you should be listened to instead because you don't. What a joke :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the doubters out there, here is a screen shot of what he said on one of the "many forums" that he was trying to get you to go to. Please notice who he is a dealer for and then go back and see who he's been pimping here on WAYALIFE...

ctperformance.jpg

Need proof that this is him?

1. Both 2007 JKU and CT Performance, Inc. are both from Wellington, NV (a small town)
2. His email is caryt4@yahoo.com. According to CT Performance's website, the owner is a Cary Towery, "CT".
3. As you can see in the screen shot above, he came here with an agenda.

And I'm the bad guy here? You Cary Towery are a joke. :naw:

munstie

:cheesy: Now I understand why you've got such a hard on for me and why you're so hard up to pimp companies like Rock Krawler, YOU'RE A DEALER FOR THEM CARY TOWERY from CT Performance, Inc. Not that I'd have any clue as to who a nobody like you is but fortunately, Google is my friend and you have a way of talking smack on "other forums". And here you have been accusing me all this time of being bias because I supposedly have something to gain and that you should be listened to instead because you don't. What a joke :naw:

Gotta love it when Eddie busts these haters out like this.:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To everyone else on this thread who chimed in to support me, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being able to see through the BS.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for being late to the party. Been on the road all day doing some exploring the desert and visiting family. This was literally the first chance I've had to get online and do some digging. Hope ya'll don't mind if I ban the owner of this shop who's a dealer of the products he's been pimping but has nothing to gain by promoting them here.

Don't know how you can deal with your everyday life and still manage to keep the peace in here,Eddie. If I was in your shoes I'd be a Prozac junkie by now.:screwy:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Sorry for being late to the party. Been on the road all day doing some exploring the desert and visiting family. This was literally the first chance I've had to get online and do some digging. Hope ya'll don't mind if I ban the owner of this shop who's a dealer of the products he's been pimping but has nothing to gain by promoting them here.

Push the button! Push the button! :D

You really need some sound effects,Eddie. Ya know, like a toilet flushing or a bomb blast when you show someone the door.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know how you can deal with your everyday life and still manage to keep the peace in here,Eddie. If I was in your shoes I'd be a Prozac junkie by now.:screwy:

Fortunately, all the trolls and this pimp all come from the same "other forums" and all have the same agenda and so they are easy to pick out and deal with. As was the case with today, they don't get in the way of me enjoying my everyday life.

Push the button! Push the button! :D

You really need some sound effects,Eddie. Ya know, like a toilet flushing or a bomb blast when you show someone the door.

Gone! All the sounds effects can be heard on "other forums". They'll be the ones that sound like little girls whining.

munstie

I realize being in the spotlight puts a target on your back, but honestly why do they love to hate on you so much???

ttfhell

Ding Ding Ding! Introducing the new "Dick of the Week"!

1. 2007 JKU Congrats! You earned it👍
2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

Next week we will start the nomination process over. There is no limit to how many weeks you can be DOTW. Ways to qualify include but are not limited to:

1. Insult the people that make this forum available.
2. Argue pointlessly with the owner of the site.
3. Tell everyone what you run is the best without experience with other products.
4. Violate the rules of the forum.
5. Push your secret agenda.
6. Most importantly forget you are a guest here.

Brankz

2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

Next week we will start the nomination process over. There is no limit to how many weeks you can be DOTW. Ways to qualify include but are not limited to:

3. Tell everyone what you run is the best without experience with other products.

Hahahahahah

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I realize being in the spotlight puts a target on your back, but honestly why do they love to hate on you so much???

Two quotes come to mind whenever I think about this. The first...

Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
- Eric Hoffer

And the second...

Nothing brings people together more, then mutual hatred.
- Henry Rollins

You can find plenty of both on "other forums" and that's where every single one of these trolls come from.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

1. 2007 JKU Congrats! You earned it
2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

:cheesy: Now that's funny :clap2:

texasdave

Damn, I'm gone for the day and missed this. Now it all makes since Eddie. What a douche' canoe. Haters gonna hate.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug

2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

LOL, That's funny:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

CerOf

You quoted Henry Rollins. That's awesome. Takes me back to black flag and Rollins band.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

MTG

Caught the Bug

For the doubters out there, here is a screen shot of what he said on one of the "many forums" that he was trying to get you to go to. Please notice who he is a dealer for and then go back and see who he's been pimping here on WAYALIFE...

View attachment 59028

Need proof that this is him?

1. Both 2007 JKU and CT Performance, Inc. are both from Wellington, NV (a small town)
2. His email is caryt4@yahoo.com. According to CT Performance's website, the owner is a Cary Towery, "CT".
3. As you can see in the screen shot above, he came here with an agenda.

And I'm the bad guy here? You Cary Towery are a joke. :naw:

AYFKM?!

What an :asshat:

And where the hell Wellington NV? Is it even a city? ;)

Top Bottom